The Bloody Bat - Part 2

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“Well, i guess we can’t have peace now can we? Let’s go.” Nayeon said as she watched Jisoo leave the room.

“Eunha stay here.” Sowon instructed.

“Come on! I can help too.” Eunha whined.

“You only know two spells. You won’t be of much help.”

“Then what am i suppose to do, sit here and be useless while all of you risk your lives out there.” Eunha argued.

Sowon turned to look and the door and then turned back to her now annoyed girlfriend. Analysing the situation, she shoved her hand into a small bag that she was carrying and took out a small book.

She tossed it at Eunha who catches it immediately. Eunha looked at the book unsure of its use, she then raised an eyebrow at Sowon.

“It’s my spell book. Follow my instructions and do not fall behind. If i so much as see one scratch on your perfect body i’m dragging you out of there. Got it?” 

Eunha quickly nodded her head and clenched the book tightly in her hands. 

The nightclub was now in mass hysteria as vampires and guardians battled it out. The crowd were dispersing, running and hiding all around the club.

Rosé was quick as lightning moving from one guardian to another throwing them and landing strikes at them. The other vampires were also doing the same as they fended off their territory.

Suddenly a bright bolt of light headed straight towards Rosé, she shielded her face with her arm as she braced herself. But before the blast came to contact with her, Jisoo stepped in and knocked the blast away with her blade like a baseball.

“IGNATIUS DEMENTE”

Jisoo blasted at the guardian who tempted to hurt her friend.

“What are you doing?” Rosé asked shocked at Jisoo’s action.

“I told you, we have gone rouge.” Was all Jisoo said.

Jisoo then started to swing her blade around but Rosé dashed in front of her.

“Can i trust you?”

“Rosé all i want to do right now is to repent for my mistakes. Let us help you.” 

Rosé nodded her head as the battle carried on.

Meanwhile Sowon and Eunha stood close by each other as they tried to fight off the guardians.

“Alright Eunha, page three protection spell now.” Sowon said as she fired a blast.

“Cover me.” Eunha replied taking the book in her hand and frantically flips over to the page she was told to look at.

“Got it, now what?”

Sowon let out a smirk as she jumped out of the way. From the corner of her eyes Eunha saw a blast coming straight at her. Without hesitation she lifted up her hands at the direction of the attack and chanted.

“PRAESIDIO”

At her command a barrier was formed and absorbed the incoming shot. Eunha’s eyes lit up as she saw the spell she casted, she turned to look at Sowon who had her thumb up.

“Not bad! Now page nine, fire spell. Use on my command.” Sowon instructed once more as Eunha started to flip the book again.

“ETATIDVELE”

Sowon chanted as she stood next to the bar counter and with a flick of her hands all the drinks that were displayed were being thrown at a group of incoming guardians.

The bottles shattered upon impact as the liquid sprayed and soaked all of their suits. Some guardians ended up slipping on the ground falling bard on their backs.

“Eunha now!”

Eunha concentrated on her energy and focused it to her palms. Sending it foward she chanted as loud as sh could.

“DRACO IGNIS”

A stream of fire shot out of her hands and onto the alcohol stained floor. The fire grew and spreaded onto the suits of the guardians as they started to panick and retreated.

Sowon laughed at the sight in front of her while Eunha just stood rooted with her hands covering .

“Did i just hurt them?” Eunha asked.

“Don’t worry, as far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter