Once And For All - Part 2

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You kids really have no idea what you are dealing with.” A smug look was all over Azrael’s face as he spoke his words. “I expected you to be smarter than this hellbourne, facing me off? Not so smart...”

“She’s not alone.” Sowon spoke.

“And we’re not giving up until we save the guardians from your reign.” Jisoo spoke this time.

“So why don’t you just cut the crap and surrender while we still give you the chance to do so.” Now Nayeon spoke as the three girls stood beside Eunha.

A rush of adrenaline rushed through Eunha seeing the people she love risk their lives for hers. She smiled internally to herself no matter the outcome she knew that she wouldn’t be alone.

“You speak of me as if i’m some demon.” Azrael said as he bursted into a laughing fit then the laughing stopped abruptly as he feigned innocence.

Sowon visibly grew impatient as she charged a spell in her palm and immediately fired a strong shot straight at Azrael. However all he had to do was raise his palm as the spell stopped just inches away from him.

With a mischievous smirk and a flick on his palm, he sent the spell back to where it came from. The girls watched in shock before jumping out of the way to dodge the attack. Jisoo rolled out of the way and extended her arm while in a kneeling position.

“DRACO IGNIS”

She shouted as her palms went ablaze sending a massive inferno straight to her target. Azrael braced the attack as the fire swallowed his body whole, Jisoo didn’t stop there as she held the spell for as long as she could.

Thick black clouds of smoke was wafting all around the room as the immense heat from the spell radiated. Jisoo dropped her hand to stop herself from falling to the ground from exhaustion as she waited to see the results of her efforts.

Eunha rushed over to help the girl up but had her eyes fixed on the location where Azrael was standing as the black clouds slowly started to dissipate clearing the air.

“No way...” Nayeon gasped at the sight in front of her.

Azrael stood where he was completely unharmed by the attack that could burn an entire building down, his clothes were the only ting that were burnt off as his skin was barely even scorched.

“You want to play rough? Fine. So be it.” Azrael spat blood out of his mouth before standing upright.

In a split second he was in front of Jisoo and Eunha as he kicked Jisoo in the guts and tossed her to the side and grabbed Eunha in a chokehold lifting her small body of the ground and into the air.

He stared into her eyes and at that moment she saw his eyes change to blood red as he looked at her with greed and anticipation. He brought her head towards his mouth as he whispered grimly into her ears.

“I’ll kill you later.” As he said this he threw Eunha’s body to the other end of the room.

“EMICAT”

Sowon’s body appeared next to Eunha’s as she grabbed her and absorbed the impact of the fall. 

“Got you babe.” Sowon said as she released Eunha from her hold.

A wolf then lunged onto Azrael sinking it’s fangs into the demon’s body while Nayeon went over to check on Jisoo.

“Come on friend get up...” Nayeon said as she grabbed the latter’s arm and carefully pulled her back onto her feet.

Nayeon winced in pain as she turned to see that Azrael hand flung the wolf over his shoulders and punched a hole right through it as the magical energy rushed back into Nayeon.

Jisoo drew her blade and Nayeon readied her hands, the both of them ran straight towards Azrael attacking him head on. Jisoo leaped at him and slashed her blade downwards but Azrael shofted his body to the side dodging the attack.

He then jabbed his fist foward but Jisoo knocked his arm away with her blade before landing a kick on his knee making him drop to a kneeling position. Jisoo then made a second attempt swinging her blade towards his neck but Azrael caught the blade and pushed Jisoo backwards.

“VINEA TENACEI”

Nayeon chanted as thick green vines started to erupt from the ground below Azrael climbing up his body restricting any movement he tried to do. 

“IGNATIUS DEMENTE” 

Sowon chanted the spell as she shot a barrage of magical shots as they all struck Azrael, he howled in agony as he took all the shots directed at him. His eyes were wide and he gritted his teeth while taking the tremendous pain.

“Guys...he’s breaking free...” Nayeon stuttered her words as she used all her strength on the spell to hold him in place.

“Enough!” Azrael yelled as he broke free from the vines as he tore them off the ground. “To hell with all of you!”

“CONFRACTUS INFERNUM”

Azrael chanted while he slammed both his arms towards the ground making the floor beneath him crumble as lava started to flow out and spreaded out.

“He’s going to burn the entire place down!” Jisoo exclaimed as she ran away from the fast moving lava.

Azrael walked over it like it was nothing and was once again laughing to himself as he watched his magic spread amd destroy everything it touc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter