The Battle Of The Cemetery

The Demon Of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What!” Eunha exclaimed in shock.

Sowon didn’t explain she gripped onto Eunha’s wrist and ran as fast as she could. She ran past the blocks along the road and pulled Eunha into an alleyway where she chanted her spell and teleported them back to headquarters.

The both of them reappeared outside of the cemetery where guardians were already blasting spells as dark black trails of smoke flew around the night sky. The headquarters was surrounded by demons swarming over them finding a way to enter.

Many innocent people nearby started to run in fear at the sight in front of them as they ran for their lives. Sowon let go of Eunha’s wrist and ran through the cemetery gates.

“Eunha. Stay put.” Sowon said sternly.

A demon appeared next to her as without hesitation she raised her leg and kicked it right it the neck as it crashed to the ground. More demons came for Sowon as she clenched her fist and ran towards them.

She punched the first demon as she turned around and fired a spell killing the other one instantly. It was mayham as many guardians and demons faced off each other. 

Sowon was not aware that there was a demon coming straight at her from behind. When she turned around, the demon had already struck her knocking her back onto one of the grave stones.

The same demon came back to finish the job as it jumped straight at her. Her hands shot up as she braced for impact but a bright blast occured as ashes fell onto Sowon’s face.

Eunha came up from behind blasting the demons with one hand and using the other hand as she chanted the levitation spell throwing the demons at each other.

“Are you alright?” Eunha asked worriedly as she finally reached Sowon’s side.

“Ya! I told you to stay there.” Sowon said as she was being helped up.

“I am not going to sit by and watch, you almost died you fool.” Eunha replied in annoyance.

“Fine. Thanks Eunha.” Sowon sighed

“Sowon! Eunha!” A voice called out from behind Sowon as she turned around.

“Kids? What are you doing here?” 

Tzuyu, Sinb and Umji came running towards her killing off one or two demons as they ran.

“We’re helping out.” Umji replied.

“There’s too many demons here go inside where it’s safe.”

“Some demons have already breached, we are safer here than we will be inside.” Sinb explained.

“Plus, Jisoo tasked us to stay out here with the others to prevent more demons from entering.” Umji said.

“What? How did they even get in?” Eunha asked.

“No clue, they just barged in through the front doors and started trashing the place.” Umji said.

“Yeah, Jisoo, Nayeon and Jihyo are fending off what they can inside. It’s a mess.” Tzuyu said.

This time more and more demons were appearing in the night sky as they hover around aimlessly while guardians tried to shoot them down. 

“Guys less talking and more defending let’s go.” Sinb said as she fired a spell at an incoming demon.

Everyone spreaded out and fought off as many as they could. But the demons just kept on coming, more and more their numbers grew but they were not attacking much. They seemed to be waiting for something.

Suddenly a loud explosion along the cemetery occured as everyone turned their heads to see it. A hole had been made which gave the demons straight access into the headquarters. With loud shrieking, the demons who were hovering above dived into the hole.

“! I’m going in to help those inside, everyone else stay here and do as much as you can.” Sowon commanded before running off.

Sowon ran as fast as she could standing at the hole which exposed their hideout. She jumped into it and landed on a long hallway where all the rooms were located.

As she stood at one end of the hallway, she could see that it was infested with demons at least fifty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter