I alr promised her

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

It was early in the morning when Yoojin bugged me when I was doing my revision. She kept asking me about the Cheonsa school festival that will be held this weekend. The girl kept repeating the story of Jr asking her to go to the festival on that day, thus she could not go with me. Jr was her childhood friend and apparently he just asked her out. She was so naive to not realize it. I shook my head in disbelief. 


Gunpil and Kento, also talked about the festival. One of the biggest festival of our school. I was still considering to attend the festival or not. If not I'll just babysit Rawool for the day. Aunt Eunbyul and her husband had to go for a company dinner (my parents too, remember Pentagon company) on the night so she asked me to be Rawool's nanny on that day if I'm willing to. Or else she'll just hire a nanny. The problem was Rawool. The kid didn't like unfamiliar face. Hurm.


"Kento-yah you have a date right on that day?", Gunpil asked him as they were talking.


Trying to made no sense the situation, I continued working on my work.


Kento then replied, "oh, Hyunah asked me to go with her. I already promise her".


Upon hearing that, an unknown churning was felt on my stomach. I tried to ignore it but  then I felt heaviness on my heart. "What is this--", I mumbled. I pulled out my earphone and plugged into my ear. I played my Winner playlist. Color ring was played randomly. That song came out like 4 years ago. I laughed by myself upon hearing the lyrics. The hell was that. I looked up and at the same time I caught the gaze of the class president. I gulped down the saliva down my throat. I quickly changed my look as butterfly started appearing in my stomach. No. I'm not. I tried to deny the weird feeling that kept bugging me lately.