Bye envy, Hello hatred

다크 라이트 (Dark Light)

A month had passed. I finally made a few friends in the classroom. Yoojin, a timid girl became my deskmate. She didn't talk much but she was always there for me. We went to the cafe together and every morning she waited for me in front of the school gate. We became closer day by day.


Meanwhile, both Kento and I always tried to avoid each other. It maybe just me but I felt very awkward after that stargazing night. We were always awkward but this was a new feeling of awkwardness. So it had been awhile since I went to the rooftop. Yeah I knew that was his favorite spot. So was I before.


Everyday Jay will fetch me after school and dropped me at the hospital. I already quited cram school and will spend my whole evening beside Rawoon. Sometime I studied there, sometime I talked about my daily routine. Later that night the others will join me after they finished their cram school. I went back home around 7.30 p.m. Father will picked me up.


My high school life was normal until that one day. Envy transformed into hatred. Hyunah, the girl that I once met at the rooftop used to be a sweet girl. But I discovered her nasty behavior on that one particular day and because of that everything in my life became different. Here, the beginning of a black page of my life diary.