The Necklace

Neighbour

 

The molester sits next tome while sipping his coffee. He smiles and takes off his shade. I gasp for air when I realized he is Kyuhyun!!! No wonder he looks familiar. I’m trying to leave him but he caught my wrist.

“Are you going home? I just arrived here. At least wait for me to finish my drink.” He begs me.

I looked around, luckily there’s no one in the shop but us and the waitresses. They look at me suspiciously.

“I can’t or else I end up dying alone on the street.” I said.

He chuckles. “Why would you die on the street?”

“Because your fans are looking at me as if I’m a criminal!” I glared at him try to escape again, but gosh!! He’s too strong!!

“If that’s the case, let me keep you company. You absolutely can go home safely.” He grabs my hand and takes me into a car parked not far from the shop. He drives slowly until we reached our apartment. Instead of going into the parking lot, he went straight.

“Hey, where are you going?” I asked.

“I need to fetch Leeteuk hyung and Donghae hyung. Will you keep me company?” he begs again.

I just sit there silently. He hums every now and then that we don’t need radio to entertain us. His humming is yet very sweet to listen. I don’t know that I was sleeping until I heard giggles from the back. I open my eyes and look around. We are still on the road. Kyuhyun smiles at me and gives a signal to look back.

I was surprised to see Donghae and Leeteuk were there already and giggles to something. They didn’t notice I was looking.

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun called.

“Ne?” Leeteuk looks up. His face white to see I’m watching over him.

“Oh, I’m sorry for waking you up! We were erm…watching a comedy show.” Leeteuk stuttered.

I nods and flash a grin to them.

“Hyung, she lives in front of our dorm you know? And she’s also the one who chase away our fans.” Kyuhyun said.

I looked at him in disbelief. Is it an honor or what?! He grins back.

“You little rascal!” I mouthed.

Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue at me.

“So, you are the fierce lady last night! Seriously, I’m amazed that you can…wait!! You called us molester, aren’t you?” Donghae speaks up.

“No, that is not what you think!” I defend myself. I HAVE TO!!

“Yeah, you called us molester that would do such things to our fans!” Leeteuk burst his words out.

“And she’s the one who bumps into the pillar this morning.” Kyuhyun added. They laughed very hard that it makes my ear hurts a lot. Especially Leeteuk’s laugh that is very high pitched.

I slump my body on the seat and remain silent until we reached the apartment. I am so stupid to hang around with these guys. All this time I thought they were very nice towards their fans, but I was wrong! I swear I will stop being their fan from now on.

 

I threw away the flower that I placed on the table this morning. I bang the door and cries on the bed. I ignored the knocks on my door, the calls and everything. My heart is aching so much. It’s painful to accept all the humiliation by the guys. I keep on crying until I fall asleep…

 

It’s been a week since I last meet them for the fist time. We never bump into each other. I was told that they were currently in Italy for a vacation. I went to work everyday peacefully without care to bump into them or meeting them in the elevator.

 

But my world has come to end when one morning, when I was about to go to work, they opened their door. So they are back!!! I was in shock when Eunhyuk bows at me. I just ran away from him but end up being stuck in the elevator with Kyuhyun!

 

I ignored him as he tries to have a chat with him. I took out my phone and dialed my friend’s number. She thought I’m crazy to call her by ‘honey’ and ‘darling’ and some kisses. Kyuhyun looked at me in disbelief and went straight away to his hyungs. I sigh and went to work as usual. But he dropped something in front of the elevator.

 

I picked up his necklace and wants to return it to him but he’s already get into the car. So I keep it in my handbag. I’ll return it to him tonight.