The Confession Game

Neighbour

 

“Thank you for joining our team, Mr. Jang.” I bowed.

“My pleasure. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Mr. Jang leaves with his secretary.

“That ends my day.” I stretch my body. I feel so light. I remembered something and take out my phone.

“Sora-ssi, where in the earth have you been? I’m cold here!! Come quickly! Sungmin.”

I grab my bag and heading to the mall. I called him when I reached the entrance.

“Where are you?”

“I’m buying something. Just wait there.” Sungmin hangs up.

15 minutes later, someone covers my eyes with his hands.

“Sungmin-ssi!” I turn around to see Leeteuk is standing behind me.

“Sungmin…ssi??” Leeteuk burst his laughter.

“Oppa!!” I scold him.

“It’s okay, I understand. You lovebirds!! Make sure you come home tonight or else I’m gonna spread this news to everyone on Twitter!” Leeteuk runs away.

My face feels hot. What are they thinking? We are not even a couple!

“Sora-ssi!” Sungmin finally comes. He gives me a box of chocolate.

“Chocolate is good to reduce stress. Have some.” Sungmin take one of the chocolates and eat it.

“Yah, they are having weird thinking about us.” I said.

“Who?” Sungmin looks at a bunch of girls in front of us. Well, the girls sure are hot!!

“Your members.” I said while blocking his ‘beautiful scenery’.

“They are always like that. Don’t mind them.” Sungmin pushed me aside.

“They are pretty, huh?” I said, joining his thoughts.

“Yeah, very pretty. Look at the girl with the black tights. Her legs are damn pretty!!” Sungmin drools.

“YAH!!” I smack his head.

“YAH!! YOU’VE HIT ME TWICE!! IT HURTS!!” Sungmin tickles me.

We chased each other and attacks whenever we have the chance. Of course Sungmin wins. He pins me to the wall. Our faces are just an inch away. I could feel his breath. We were almost kissing when suddenly his phone ringing.

“YAISH!!” he kicks the stone. I laughed at his disappointment.

“What is it?!” he answers. A few seconds later he looks at me and grins widely.

“I know. Save some for us.” Sungmin hangs up. “Let’s go inside. The boys are in the mood right now. We are having a game night!” Sungmin takes my hand and we walk into a restaurant.

 

When we enter the room, everyone is already there. It is crowded in there. Sungmin pulls me to sit at the corner, in between of him and Ryeowook. Kyuhyun is sitting in front of me. He’s looking away. I try to smile to him, but he never looks at my way.

“We’re not going to play ‘who-pays-the-bill’ game.” Heechul said once he enters the room.

“Yeah, I’ve lost that time, so I’m broke already. Switch to another game.” Kyuhyun laughs.

“Let’s play confessions game.” Leeteuk glares at me. I mouthed to him to stops his bad idea.

“Yeah!! That would be great!!” Yesung screams from the other corner.

Aish, these boys!!

“Who can’t answer the question must drink this in one shot!” Shindong added.

“But I’m not a drinker…” I confessed.

“I can drink for you.” Sungmin smiles widely.

“Alright. Let the game starts!” Siwon (aww, he’s hot with that sleeveless shirt!!) turns the empty bottle and it points Donghae. They ask stupid questions and they answered stupidly!! The game continues with Eunhyuk next, followed by the rest.

“Hey, our Sora hasn’t been appointed yet! Come on, Kyuhyun. Spin it until it hits Sora!” Drunken Leeteuk commands.

Kyuhyun smirks and spins the bottle. It spins a few times and it points to…ME!!

“Let me ask!!” Ryeowook volunteers.

I laughed. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Siwon are the only person who still sober, while the others are already drunken and unable to sit straight.

“What is your relationship with Sungmin hyung?”

“We’re…”

“Couple!” Sungmin cuts my words. I’m startled. Kyuhyun dropped his drinks on the floor.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you alright?” Siwon asked.

“I think I’m drunken already, hyung. I’m dizzy. I’m going to the restroom.” Kyuhyun left the room.

“Yah, Sungmin-hyung! Sora is supposed to answer, not you! Now, drink it!” Eunhyuk shove the glass to Sungmin. He gulps it in one breath. He grins.

I just sit there, speechless.