Eunjung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and I

Neighbour

 

I placed the mattresses on the floor and the pillows for 5 people. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Yesung looked at me suspiciously.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We’re going to sleep together. Sleepover party! Since it is still my birthday, so you have to grant all my wishes.” I command.

They look at each other. Eunhyuk crawls into the blanket first.

“Ah, it’s so comfortable!!” Eunhyuk rolls from end to end.

“Alright, boys! Get your own place!” I pushed everyone to get in.

They lay down on the mattress.

“Good. Now, go to sleep. I’m going inside. Don’t ever dare to peeks me!” I went into Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room and sleep on a bed. I don’t know whose bed is it anyway. But it looks so comfy and smells nice.

I was about to shut the light off when I saw something tucked out under the bed. I pulled it out. Though it’s wrong to look into someone’s property without permission, I just don’t care. It looks fishy.

I can’t belief my eyes for what I’m seeing! Isn’t this me? But when did I take picture with Sungmin? I turned the picture and saw a short note on it.

‘With EunJung. I love you forever.’

My jaw dropped.

I can’t sleep that night. All I think about is Eunjung. She looks exactly like me. No wonder Sungmin always text me and asked me whether I’m alright or not. He really cares for me. Does Sungmin still love that girl??

 

The next morning, I was sitting by the window when Sungmin came to me with a glass full of milk. I look at him and give him a disgusting look.

“I hate milk.” I said.

Sungmin’s face changed.

“You…don’t like milk?”

I pushed the glass away. Sungmin grabs my hand. His eye looks fury. I feel goose bumps. Why is he acting like this?

“Tell me the truth, WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY?!!” Sungmin’s voice is very loud.

“Sssung…min-ssi…” I stuttered. I hate this side of Sungmin.

“Who are you? Why are you living here? Why are you acting like…” he stops.

“Who?? Eunjung-ssi?” I challenged him.

“How do you know about her?” Sungmin asked.

“I saw the picture. Sungmin-ssi, I don’t know who is she, but the most important thing is I am not her. I’m NOT EUNJUNG!!” I grab his shirt collar. He startled.

“Mianhae.” And he gets out from the dorm, leaving me alone with Kyuhyun. I wonder where Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung went.

“Eunjung is dead 2 years ago because of liver cancer. She is not exactly Sungmin hyung’s girlfriend, but hyung really cares for her. She is the one who can make hyung smiles and laughs. Since Eunjung gone, hyung never had fun time with us until you moved in.” Kyuhyun explains.

“She hates milk so much. Just like you.” Kyuhyun continues.

I remain silent. I’m so speechless.

“To make things worst, I love Eunjung too.” Kyuhyun confessed. Then he sighed and smiles at me.

“You…backstabbed Sungmin?” I accused.

“No, it’s not backstabbing. We share the same feeling. I love her and she loves me. But in the end, we both loosed her. Now that you’re here, you need to know this. Sungmin hyung still cannot forget Eunjung completely. I want to apologize to him, so please help me. Please accept Sungmin hyung in your life. Please love him.” Kyuhyun said it without looking into my eyes.

“But, I can’t…” I said.

Kyuhyun still looks at the floor, playing with the carpet.

“I can’t because I love you.” I said it in one breath.

Kyuhyun looks up to me in shock.

“This can’t be true!” Sungmin suddenly appears.

I bit my lips. Am I in trouble?