Farewell Party

Neighbour

 

I waited for Sora unnie to come. I can’t stand living like this anymore. Daddy is so mean! I can’t let Sora unnie be his next victim.

“Unnie, hurry up.” I mumble.

1 hour later I heard a footsteps coming to me.

“Soojin-ah..” Sora unnie calls. I quickly got up and run to her.

“Sora unnie!!!” we hug each other.

“Soojin-ah, I’ve missed you a lot! Where have you been?” Sora unnie kiss my cheeks and foreheads.

“I’m in Busan. Living with my friend, but Daddy’s follower keeps chasing after me. That is why I asked my friends to fake my death. I hate Daddy!!” I tell her everything.

“What did they do to you? Did they hurt you?” Sora unnie asked, checking my body.

“They beat me once, but I managed to run away. Unnie, don’t get married to that Lee’s family. They are thugs! That Lee Kangho is a real thug. He was the one who beats me up.”

“Why would they do that?” I wonder.

“Because Daddy owes them 60mil. Won. That is why he sold you away to Lee’s family. Please, unnie. Don’t do that. Let’s run away.” I plead.

“How about Mom?”

“We take Mom along.” I suggest a plan and we discussed the way to sneak out from Korea very soon.

“So, you are the one who looks for me the other day?” Sora unnie asked.

“Hahahaha, yes. You must be in shock, right?” I tickle her.

“Yah, don’t do that!!” Unnie grabs my neck and pinch my cheeks. “Aigoo, cutie. Let’s go back to my house.” Unnie drags me to a taxi waiting outside.

“Unnie, I’m hungry. Let’s go to eat first.”

“No, we are eating at my house.” Unnie laughs her evil laugh.

I looked at my sister. She seems happy. Her cheek looks so bright and her eyes glowing.

 

“Wow, unnie, your house looks cool! Did you decorate this yourself?” I asked.

“I only decorate the kitchen. My neighbours help me with the rest.”

“Wow, they must have a really good taste. Your room is very romantic!!” I opened Sora unnie’s room.

“I must say thanks a lot to them tomorrow.” Unnie hands over a glass of juice to me.

I look at a frame on the desk. Isn’t this Super Junior??

“Unnie, you meet them? How lucky you are!!!” I get so excited.

Sora unnie is silent. I look at her. She wipes away her eyes.

“Are you crying, unnie?” I asked.

“Will you sleep with me tonight?” Unnie ask.

“Of course!!!” I hug her tightly.

 

Time flies really fast. I didn’t notice it is already the end of month. That means it is a week away to the wedding day. Ah, I had forgotten about my sister. When she found out that my neigbour is Super Junior (her big crush is Eunhyuk…phewh), she got so excited and hugs everybody tightly.

“So, you are really getting married.” Kyuhyun asked when we were having a farewell party together that night.

“Yeah, it’s the only way to solve this matter.”

“You won’t regret this, right?” Sungmin adds.

“Just pray for my happiness.” I hold his hand tightly.

“Kyuhyun oppa, do you have a girlfriend?” Soojin suddenly ask.

“Why are you asking?” Kyuhyun looks at Soojin.

“Well, since Eunhyuk oppa said he don’t like me, so I’ll try my luck with you. You’re my biased, though!” Soojin grabs Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Aish, this kid!” Kyuhyun runs away.

We laughed at the pair. Kyuhyun grabs Heebum and chased Soojin with the cat.

“Yah!! Heebum gonna die if you hold him like that!!” Heechul chased Kyuhyun with a stick.

“It seems like Kyuhyun already gets over you.” Sungmin said.

“I guess so. He looks happier now.” I still watch the three of them running and chasing one another.

“Will you promise me something?” Sungmin pulls my hand.

“What is it?” I faced him.

“If you are having problems, come to see me first.”

I smile and nod. “I promise.”

“I want you to know that I’ll love you forever even though we are not meant for each other.” Sungmin adds.

“I will remember that.” I Sungmin’s hair.

“Can I attend the wedding?”

“Sure, all of you are invited.”

“Thanks, Sora.”

We smiles to each other before someone pours a bottle of water on me. I turned around to see its Leeteuk.

"You better run, oppa!!!" I chased him with the empty pot. 

That night, all of us sleeps together in the living room. This farewell party is really enjoying, but full of tears...