The Big Day

Neighbour

 

I finally met Lee Kangho that morning. Well, he’s handsome but he is just too annoying. I put my makeup on by myself. I just wanted to be alone.

“Sora, jagiah…” Kangho knocks on my door.

“You are not supposed to be here, go away.” I shooed him away.

“Okay, anything for you, love.” Then he leaves.

I texted Sungmin.

‘where are you?’

‘OTW. Calm down, beautiful bride. We’ll be there right on time.’ He replied.

At least that message keeps me smiling. I open the door and my bridesmaids are waiting. Soojin winks at me.

“Are you ready?” they asked me.

“Yes.” Then I put on my veil and walk to the aisle.

Everyone is there. I look at an empty table. I was about to enter the hall when suddenly I heard noises from the entrance. I laughed at the guys. They are so loud!!

“Yah!! Lower your voice!!” I scold them.

“Congratulations, Kim Sora!!!” They cheers and shows love sign to me.

“Thank you!!! Saranghae!!!” I hug them.

“You’re so pretty!!” Leeteuk pinch my cheeks.

“I know.” I laughed.

“Okay, we see you on aisle!!” Heechul waves to me.

“Okay.”

When Sungmin walks past me he just smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

“Congrates, love.” He said.

“Thank you.”

Then he joins the other member.

“Bride, please enter the hall.” The announcer gives the announcement.

I walk in with my Dad and went straight to Kangho. My Dad placed my hand on Kangho’s. Then the ceremony begins. The pastor asks for any objection.

“We object!!!”

I turned around to see that police officers are everywhere. The hall turns into a riot when Kangho’s followers take out their guns and shoots the police. Kangho pushed me down to the floor.

“Don’t get up!!” He reminds me and takes out his gun from under his tuxedo. I screamed when the shooting gets serious.

“Sora!!!” I heard someone calls my name. I look around. Super Junior members exits safely through the back door with the help of police officers. I want to run away but Kangho pushed me harder to the ground.

“Don’t you ever try to escape, my wife!!” Kangho pulls my hair.

“We are not declared as husband and wife, so I’m not yours!!” I punch him on the face.

“You gonna regret this!!” Kangho slaps me. Then he points the gun to me.

“FREEZE!!!” The police commands.

Kangho wouldn’t listen. He pulls the trigger.

BANG!!!

I froze. I look up and blood starts to drop on my gown. Kangho collapse. I pushed him away and run to the police.

“Are you alright?” The officer covers me with a blanket.

I couldn’t speak. I just noticed that I am shivering and my teeth clatters. They bring me outside and suddenly someone hugs me tightly.

“Sora-ssi, I’m glad you are safe.”

“Sungmin…” I cried on his chest.

 

“Thank God, nothing bad happens.” Leeteuk, Siwon, Shindong and Ryeowook hug me tightly.

“Soojin-ah!!” I remembered Soojin that is still inside.

 “No, she’s safe. She’s with Kyuhyun in the other car.” Sungmin said.

“Breathe, Sora.” Sungmin cups my face.

“It works!! The plan works!!” I hug Sungmin again.

“What kind of plan?” They ask.

 

Flashback

“I’m getting married to Kangho no matter what. We must convince Daddy that I’m following his orders.” I said.

“And then?” Soojin looks at me.

“When the pastor is about to declare us, the police must enter the hall and arrest them. I’ve lodge a report this morning and present all the evidences to them. I’ve consult with my lawyer and he agrees with this idea. You, Soojin, must not leave my side. It must be very dangerous at that time. You are responsible to take Mom with you.” I tell Soojin about the plan.

“I understand.” Soojin smiles.

 

“Then, where is your Mom?” Shindong asked.

“She’s not here. She already ran away last night.” I chuckle.

“Thank God.” Siwon sighs.

My phone rings. I take it out from under my wedding gown. They laughed hardly until tears rolled down their cheeks.

“Hello?” I answer.

“We want you to give statements at the police station now. Will you come with us?”

“I’ll be there.” I said.

“Let me follow you.” Sungmin takes my hand.

“Okay.” I smiled and give him a peck on the lips.

“YAH!!! WE ARE WATCHING OVER HERE!!!” Leeteuk shouts.

“Jealous much.” I said and get out from the car with shocked Sungmin.