Whatever it is, you are still my father...

Neighbour

 

Gary spits on the roadside. After being released from the jail 3 hours ago, he really wants to see Mr.Kim. That old man had promised to pay him 1mil Won if carried out his duty very well.

“I’m sorry; Mr. Kim is not coming today. But he left a check for you.” The secretary hands over the check to Gary.

Gary looks at the figure.

“WHAT?! 500,000 Won only?” Gary slams the desk. The secretary frightened.

“Don’t worry, pretty, I won’t hurt you. Tell Mr. Kim I’ll come again tomorrow.” Gary leaves the building.

“I’m risking my life in lock-up and this is how he repays me. I know what to do.”

 

Sora came out from her manager’s office. Being nagged early in the morning is really depressing. She went straight to her desk and starts doing her work.

“Aish, I need to meet all the clients today?” Sora murmurs.

“Sora-ssi, there’s a guy who wants to meet you.” Chae-rin whispers to Sora.

“Who is he?”

Chae-rin shrugs. Sora wonders who want to see her.

She gets up and went to the lobby. When she reaches the information counter, she stops. Her heart beats faster. What is this guy doing here?

“Annyeong, Sora.” Gary flashes his evil smile.

Sora wants to punch that guy straight in his face, but she stands still, though it is obvious she is shaking because of anger.

“What are you doing here?” Sora asked in her unclear voice.

“I’m here to tell you the truth.” Gary whispers in Sora’s ear. Sora pushed him aside.

“About what?”

“About the robbery and the planned marriage.” Gary grins widely.

Sora grabs his arms and drags him to the cafeteria.

“We are going to solve this by today.” Sora grasp Gary’s collar.

“Okay, but all I need is your trust and also some…money.” Gary pushes aside Sora’s little arm.

“How much?”

“Since your father promised me 1mil. Won and he only pays me half of it, so I need another 500k Won.” Gary blows his nails.

“Deal.” Sora took out a book of check and begins to write a figure on it. “I pay you double if you are on my side right now.”

Gary snatches the check.

“I’m yours, lady.” Gary smirks.

 

Sora carries a stalk of documents to his father’s building. She needs explanations from that old man’s mouth.

“What is this, dad?” Sora slams the documents on the desk.

Mr. Kim takes one of the file and studies it. He smiles.

“This is our company’s account for the year 2004. What’s the point of you showing these old documents?” Mr. Kim placed the documents nicely.

“We were having difficulties at that time, right?”

“True, we were about to collapsed. Thanks to my effort, everything is solved now.” Mr. Kim gets up and pats his daughter shoulder. “You’ve grown up beautifully, Kim Sora.”

“Let me go, dad. What kind of effort is it? By selling me to the Lee’s family is considered as your effort?” Sora steps back.

“You’ve to get married someday, anyway. I just led you to the right path by choosing the right person for you.”

“I’m choosing the right choice by leaving the house. I’ve known everything from the start. This business that you’re defending is a corrupt. And I don’t deal with corrupts in my life. I’m not marrying Lee’s heir. I’m choosing my own path from now on. Don’t look for me anymore.” Sora takes the documents with her.

“One more thing, I’ve already reported to the police that you are the one who robs my house. But I’m a filial daughter. I told them to let you go for this time. Remember, dad, they always have their eyes on you.” Then Sora leaves.

“Poor little girl, she still doesn’t understand the situation.”  Mr. Kim shook his head and laughs his evil laugh.

 

*****************************************************

Sorry for not including Sungmin and Kyuhyun this time...At first KyuMin are supposed to follow Sora to her Dad's office, but it seems like they were having too much leisure time. So, just consider at this moment they were having their training, okay??? They will come back tomorrow. Hahahaha. Peace~~~