Busted!!!

Neighbour

 

That night, I knock on his door.

“Hey, it’s the girl!!!” I heard Sungmin shouts from inside. That’s weird. How can he know that I’m standing here?

The door opens. Sungmin smiles at me.

“I just want to return this to Kyuhyun.”  I hand over the necklace to Sungmin. His face changed.

“Where did you get this?” he asked.

“He dropped it this morning by accident.” I explain.

“Thanks.” Sungmin closed the door quickly.

“You’re welcome.” I said.

That doubles the weirdness I felt. I sighed and went inside my house.

 

The next morning I found a package outside my door. A note on it says: souvenir from Italy. Just for my love. From your beloved boyfriend.

 

My face feels hot and I grip my fist tightly. This guy needs a lesson!!!

 

Since then my life turns into a chaos and becomes miserable. Kyuhyun keeps sending gifts and love notes as if I’m his girlfriend. But when we bump into each other he acts as if nothing happens. I feel like punching his face, but what he keeps his straight face on him.

 

It lasts for 2 months. Then he stops giving me something. Now he knows who I am. I was in the elevator when Eunhyuk steps into the elevator. We smiled to each other.

 

“The shoes you gave Kyuhyun is very nice. Where did you buy that?” He asked.

“Excuse me?” I was amused.

“The white shoes? Where did you bought that?” he repeats his question.

“I never bought him shoes. It was him who bought me stuffs; I just returned it to him. I don’t want to owe him anything.” I explain.

“That’s weird. He said you gave him all the presents.”

The elevator door opened. Eunhyuk leaves me when I just stand there, thinking about what happened.

I rushed and follow Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk! Can I meet Kyuhyun now?” I asked.

“Sure. He’s inside. Come on in.” He invited.

I barge into the dormitory and amazed with their furniture. It was so simple yet looks elegant. Kyuhyun was seating on the couch, eating popcorns while listening to his iPod and gaming.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” I called him. He was surprised to see me.

“Sora-sshi!” he gets up.

 

“So that was exactly what happened.” Kyuhyun rubs his chin. He looks at the gifts and starts to think.

“We need to find a way to discover who did this.” Kyuhyun says. He flashes a scary smile to me. No wonder he is called Evil-Kyu. He DOES look evil.