Stupid Strategy

Neighbour

 

My mouth dropped when Kyuhyun shows me the CCTV he bought yesterday.

“Is that all?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can’t think anymore. This is the best way to look for the culprit.” Kyuhyun laughs.

“Silly.” I joined him laughing.

He installed the CCTV with the help of the guy from the shop and me. We eat ice cream together while watching how the CCTV works.

“Hey, Leeteuk hyung is back!” He said.

“Erm, Kyuhyun. I have something to ask you.” I look at him.

“What?”        

“The necklace you dropped off last time…why did Sungmin oppa looks angry when I returned it to him?” I asked.

“Well, it is something that I can’t tell you now. Next time, dear.” Kyuhyun his spoon and went back to his dormitory.

I left in thousands of questions. One of them is: Who’s going to clean up all this mess???

“Kyuhyun-ssi!!!” I called.

And the door is closed…Bad Kyuhyun…

 

I look into the refrigerator to look for something to eat.

“Sora-sshi!” I heard Donghae calling for me from the living room.

“Kitchen!” I yelled.

“Hey, we’re having some barbecue. Wanna join us?”

I look at him with a big grin.

“Of course!! I’m hungry anyway. Hahahah.” I run past him and then run to their dorm.

I joined the rest while Donghae joined us later. I sit next to Yesung.

“Yah!! Fry your own meat!!” Yesung scold me.

I look around and noticed Sungmin is absent, so does Kyuhyun.

“Where are Sungmin and Kyuhyun?” I asked Ryeowook who sits on my right.

“They went out since this morning. I don’t know where they went.” Ryeowook said without looking at me.

 

I was busy updating company’s account when my phone rings.

“Kyuhyun-ssi?”

“Sora-ssi, I caught a glimpse of the culprit!” Kyuhyun shouts.

“Yah! I’ll become a deaf if you keep shouting.” I scold him.

“I don’t care. Come home fast.” He said.

“If I’m working with my dad, I might got home by now. But unfortunately I’m not! I’ll be home at 8pm.” Then I shut the phone off.

 

I look at the video caught by the CCTV. The figure looks like a girl but the way she walks looks like a man.

“Is he a male or female?” I blurted a stupid question.

Kyuhyun smacks my head and it is REALLY painful.

“He’s a guy. Aigoo…Look, he doesn’t have a !” He pointed to the guy’s chest.

My face reddened. This guy!! He doesn’t even care that I’m a girl. Yet he still gives me I-don’t-care look.

“He does look like a girl.” I mumble.

“I already asked the securities to watch for your house too. Just in case if these fangirls would harm you.” He stands up, ready to go. I noticed he wears the necklace he dropped off last time.

“You…wear it.” I pointed to his neck.

“Goodnight.” He pats my head and closed the door.

I could sense there is a secret behind that necklace…