Jealousy

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

"Sunny! Let's go to canteen. I'm hungry~" I talk to her cutely.

"Sunny is hungry too. Taeyeon want to eat rice or bread~ Sunny want bread~" as always Sunny is the best in aegyo.

"Oh come on guys. Stop it! I can't take it anymore. Aaahhhh!!! My ears is burning." We laugh together at Yuri.

"Let's stop now Tae. We will do it again after eat. Let see how far Yuri can take it." Sunny give me advice evilly.

"Agreed~" I use my aegyo for the last time again.

"Oh God.." Yuri just can close her eyes with hand.

"Oh yeah where is Sooyoung?" Sunny ask me and Yuri.

"Where else she can go now?" I answer her.

Right after I answer Sunny I can hear loud voices which are familiar from a far. "Yah Choi Sooyoung! What make you so late!? Quickly! If you're late again you will become my slave forever."

"Oh come on Sica. I can pay you now if you...."

"No! Your time for pay is gone. You don't use that time well so... There you are." She raise her hands. "And who says you can call me Sica?! Now go! Go! I want to eat." She put her hands on her waist. After some debate they disappear from our sight. Yes. Sooyoung has become like that for about a week. She can't do anything since she didn't give back as much as she took that time. Maybe she's unlucky that time because she take Sica's money and she must meet her again here. They even sit together in their class. I don't want to imagine what she has experienced this last few days. She must be suffered. Hmm.. What can I help... It's her own fault anyway. She's dealing with the wrong person.

"Yul. Sunny. Want to eat now? Let's go!"

 

After we arrive I saw a figure that catch all my attention just in one second. She is buying her meal. I come near her with Yuri and Sunny. "Hey Fany."

"Oh hey Taeyeon. Oh there are Yuri and Sunny too. Hello." She giving us her deadly eyesmile. I can't stop my eyes to looking at her.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Fany asked confusedly.

"A-ahh nothing. What do you buy Fany-ah?" I tried to change the topic.

"Sandwich.. Tuna sandwich. Do you want it?"

"No it's okay I will buy later. You're alone here? Why don't you join us?" I asked her hoping her to come with us.

"Hmm.. Yeah.. No one want to go to canteen after biology test. They're too stress to come down here. Sure why not."

 

 

 

Jessica POV

Who is the girls who are with Taeng right now? That's Yuri and who are the other? Hmm.. She seems close with them. Especially the taller one, it doesn't look like they're close but Taeng looks like... Ah impossible.

"Sooyoung.."

"Yeah yeah what again Jessica? What do you want?"

"What?! I just want to ask. Why you always think negatively when I call you?"

"You always want something when you call me." Sooyoung shrug when she's answering me that make me annoyed. Maybe she's realize it because she's quickly apologize to me.

"Sorry sorry. I'm not mean it. So what did you want to ask?"

"Eehhmm... I just want to know who are them? Those girls whom with Taengoo.."

"You two seems really close huh? Why you always act nicely in front her and you act cold for me?"

"Of course! We always together when we were kid until I must move. She is the most precious friend for me. Yah! Just answer me quickly!"

"Yes miss.... The tallest is Yuri. Taeyeon and Yuri become so much closer because they're in same class. The shortest is Sunny. She has known her since elementary school so they can't be separated like letter and stamp. And the last it's Tiffany. We just have known her when this year begin. She was Sunny's neighbor before she moved out. But if I look at Taeyeon closely she act differently to Tiffany or is it just my feeling?" Sooyoung end her explanation.

"Hmmm... Maybe you're right. I have that feeling too."

"Why? You're jealous? Your Taengoo is go for someone else." She tease me? She dare to tease me? "Yah! You dare to tease me? You don't want to see another day?" I glare at her. She just give me a nervous smile. But wait....

"Hey Sooyoung you said Taengoo acts differently in front of that Tiffany girl right?"

"Hmm... Yep.. Why?" She ask me back.

"Is she not straight?" I ask curiously and I hope I hear "yes" from her.

"I don't know but if I see from how she acts in front of Tiffany I can say yes. But I never ask her directly." I smile happily hear that news. Maybe I have a chance.

"What? You want to make a move on her?" Oh god she notice it?

"W-what are y-you saying? W-why I want to m-make a move?"

"Oh come on miss Jung. I can tell you're not straight just by looking at your eyes when you see Taengoo."

"Don't call her Taengoo. Just me who can call her that way."

"Okay okay.. My fault. You want me to help you?"

"Shut up!" I shout at her and then I walk away from her.

"Hmmm... She doesn't want to admit it. Let's see how long she can hide it from everyone." Sooyoung said. Although she's just whispering but I still can hear it but I decide to just let it go. But maybe if I think again she can be useful. She's Taeyeon's friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally after 2 months....

Sorry readers... ^^

That's why today i will update once again...

And please subscribe and leave your comments....

Thank you!!!