I'm A Straight Girl, am I?

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

It has been almost a month past since the boring orientation days. I haven't adapted with this new atmosphere around me well. Everything is just too different from my old school. Although my old school building is in the same area with my present school building but it feels really strange to be here. Everything is new, the teachers, friends, and classes.

This year I must separate with my best friend, Sunny. We have been together for long time, since we're in fourth grade elementary school. And beside that in my class I'm not really close with anyone so I'm a little confused who I must hang out with.

 

 

 

"Hey Sunny-ah." I go to Sunny's class on our break time. She is with a girl. I don't know who she is because I just see her back. I think she is her friend. I go closer to them.

"Oh hey Taeyeon. Do you believe it? She just said Jang Wooyoung from your class is cute. She's insane. Hahaha~" I quickly look at the girl.

I surprised with the girl's thought. "Actually about his face is cute I'm not doubt it but his attitude... Hmm.. Just don't talk about it okay?" I answer Sunny then I see her face after that.

 

~> Taeyeon: Isn't she that Tiffany Hwang girl? Wow! I don't believe it. Sunny know her?? How lucky I am. <~

 

I smile to myself when thinking about it. I quickly swallow hard. I'm always do that when I'm nervous.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry.. You two haven't known each other right? Let me introduce you two first. Okay Tae, this is Tiffany Hwang, she is my neighbor few years ago before I move to my new house. We played together quite often right Fany?"

"Are you sure we played together Sunny? As far as I remember what you do is just bullying me."

"Ah Tiffany. Don't take those time seriously. That's how I show you my love for you. Hahahaha~"

"Whatever." I laugh at them. They're so funny.

"And Tiffany this is Kim Taeyeon." Sunny continue introducing me to Tiffany. "She is my best friend, we have been friend since fourth grade elementary school."

"Nice to meet you." Taeyeon greet Tiffany first then she bow.

"Yes nice to meet you too." Tiffany bow too.

 

"Taeyeon-ah let's go to your class." Sunny gives me her evil smile.

"Huh? What are you going to do?" I know that smile, but i choose to pretend like i don't understand.

"Introduce her to the cute Wooyoung of course. We must help each other because we're friends." Sunny start to tease Tiffany again. I think she loves it so much. I just laugh and Tiffany frown.

"I'm regret told you about this." Tiffany omplain.

"Don't angry Tiffany. Your Wooyoung won't like it though." Tiffany is speechless. She is about to open but choose to cancel it as she close agaon. She is too stress to talk to Sunny. From my point of view she never wins against Sunny. In the end she choose to leave.

"Aaahhh! Wait next time! Prepare because I'll take revenge." Then she walk away in a really fast pace and in no time she already lost from my sight.

"Hahahaha~ she's so funny. I always love to . Try it Taeyeon and you will never can stop it. She never angry at you when you ." Sunny explaining.

"Hahaa~ you're evil like usual Sunny-ah." She keeps laughing and then shrug.

 

The meeting with Tiffany just now change her image for me. I think she is an elegant girl and super popular girls type. But actually she is really childish and funny. And she is too kind. And the most important thing is i didn't expect that she can be bullied really easily. Sunny told me how she bully Tiffany and Tiffany never angry at her. She just complained many times. But of course Sunny won't hear it. So cute~

 

"Want to eat? I'm starving.." I ask Sunny few minutes after Tiffany left.

"Sure. Let's invite Sooyoung too so it won't be quiet."

"Hhmmm... But where is she? I don't see her since the beginning of the break time."

Then I see a really tall and skinny figure, if you don't know her well you will be really surprised how many food can go inside her. "Oh there you are Sooyoung-ah.. Where have you been these past 15 minutes?" I call Sooyoung. She look like she's relieved. 

"Hehehehe~ you can't guess it? If you can't that means you're still not my bestfriend. Hahahaha~"

"Aaahh! I know. You morning business. Get it. What's wrong with your stomach Sooyoung? You do that everyday here." I know what she did before. All she can do when she suddenly missing is just throw her dung away.

"Hey don't blame me. I know it's too much but you know? It's take away the..."

"Yeah Soo I know. It's take away toxin in your body and people who rarely do it is not healthy." Sunny interrupt her knowing what will Sooyoung said next. I smiled a little and I see Sooyoung is pouting. Sooyoung is my another bestfriend. She's not as long as Sunny, we meet last year because we're in the same class but we match really well. Just one thing that make me regret to know her. She's like a monster when she's eating. What make me regret is she really is a sly and clever eater. She always can make me and Sunny pay for her food and that are not cheap. How can it can be cheap if you buy more than eight portions for one time. I think she often go to toilet because of her habit to eat everytime and everywhere. But still she is my bestfriend. So i never can angry at her.

"So we go now? It's just 10 minutes left. Go now or we won't eat." I remind them.

"We will eat? I'm in. After I throw away everything inside this, my stomach is shouting really noisily. They are shouting now 'Give me food! Give me food! Your fragile stomach need to be recharge.' Let's go!" Sooyoung drag me and Sunny downstairs to the canteen.

 

 

On the way to canteen Sunny suddenly said, "Don't even dare to use my money! Just use hers." She point at me secretly but I can look it.

"Yah!" I slap Sunny arm then we laugh together.

 

 

"Oh come on Sooyoung. When you will eat all of these?! You prohibited to eat in the middle of the class." I complain to her. Sooyoung has just made the canteen rich. She bought everything until Sunny and I must help her bring plastic bags full of food.

Since we come down to the canteen late so we don't have enough time to eat there but Sooyoung still buy huge amount of food.

"It's okay if they don't caught me." She shrug. "And it is for my food bank." I just can shook my head frustratingly.

 

 

#teeeeeeeett Ah must go back to class again. I don't want to but what can I do?

"I go to class okay? Bye." I wave to my two friends. They nod and wave. "Bye."

 

Before I go back to class I see Tiffany is laughing with her classmates in front of her class. I stare at her a while until my teacher come in and I go back to my seat. No matter what I'm promise I will get you someday. Wait for me Tiffany.

I stop for a second. Get?? What have I thought? Am I insane? I'm a straight girl. Am I become... Of course no!! But.... Ahh! Frustrating!

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello readers!! ^^

I'm really sorry for a really really late update. It has been almost a month I don't update this fanfic.

It's because i want to finish my first fanfic ( Why It Must be You ) and it has finished now. But right after i finished it i have a lot of test, high school students life.. studying and studying all time.. hahahaha~

For a week i can't sleep properly because i must studying and still i can't answer the question. hahahaha~ how ironic it is right?

Actually I have finished this chapter few day ago but i write it on my phone and i don't have free times to move it here.

Hope you like this chapter. Still boring thought. hahahaha..

Please subscibe and leave your comments!! I anticipating that. Thank you..

And i want to inform you another news, sorry but i won't update again next week. I have a one week test. It likes a mid semester test, some kind like that. Maybe 2 weeks later.

 

Enjoy reading!!!