The Meeting

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

Sooyoung POV

I open my eyes lazily. It's really annoying. Why didn't I close the curtains well yesterday. Now I must be awake by the morning sunlight that come in to my bedroom going straight to my eyes.

"Ehhmm..." I close my eyes with my hand. But when I try to sleep again I just feel don't want to sleep again.

Okay what time is it? I take my alarm clock. It still 8 am in the morning and come on it's Sunday and I must wake this early? Because of this annoying wake up my stomach is angry now. It needs a lot of food.

I jump out from my bed and then go out from my bedroom. I go straight to my kitchen. I open my fridge and find nothing. Ah right. I haven't buy food for today. No choice I must go out to buy my food. Where must I go? Hmm I'll just walk first then decide after I see the cafe.

 

 

I walk by myself searching for good cafe. I still can't find one that catch my eyes. After some time walking I stop in front of a French breakfast cafe.

"Finally." I open the door and sit on the corner. I'm not really like in the middle because everyone there will look at me surprised. How can someone with small body like me eat that much.

"Excuse me miss. Can I help you?" A waitress ask me.

"Oh yes. I want Honeyed Fruit Salad, Egg with Black Truffles, Vegan French Toast with Nutmeg, Potato Galette and for the drink I want Chocolat Chaud. Oh oh oh I want Breakfast Croissant too okay?"

I can see the waitress's jaw dropped. She is so surprised. Everyone will surprised anyway so I don't care anymore.

"Ehhmm miss?" I call the waitress.

"Oh yeah sorry. I'll take the order."

 

After that she leave. I search for my phone in my bag. Finally I find it but why I feel a little bit different here? Something likes missing. What is it? Hmmm... Oh. My. God. I forget my wallet. How can I pay for this meal.

I quickly call Taeyeon but she's not answering it. Then I decide to call Sunny but she said she's with her mother and her guests so she can't leave them, in the end I call Yuri, she answer it but she doesn't reply anything I think she's sleeping and accidentally press the answer button.

Oh crap what must I do. Then when I'm confused what to do I see a girl around my age or maybe we are in the same age. She's drinking her coffee while looking outside the window. She catch my attention.

Suddenly an idea appear. It's a really bad idea but it can solve my problem though. Okay let's try it.

 

I come near the girl. "Hello nice to meet you. Can I sit here?" She just look at me coldly then she nod like she doesn't care I'm here. Then she look outside the window again.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. What's your name?" I extend my hand. She looks at me again, she looks annoyed.

"What is your intention?"

"W-what? I just want to know you. Is that wrong? I still can't know your name?"

She's groan. "Jessica. Jessica jung. Satisfied? Now leave me."

"Hmm good name just like the owner. I want to sit here. I won't disturb you is that okay?"

"Alright alright it's up to you just don't disturb me."

"Miss? Your order. You will eat here?" The waitress come to deliver my food.

"Oh yeah I will eat here." I take the food.

"Yah yah yah! What are you doing? You will eat here. And what is that food? Everything are for you? That much? Are you a human?"

"Hehehe~ I just like to eat here. I won't disturb you. Keep do what you're doing. And yes I'm a human." I replied playfully.

 

 

After some time I finish my food. Jessica still surprised sitting in front of me and her eyes glued at me.

"I'm finish. Like usual I need to go to toilet first. Thank you very much. I will pay you if we meet again and I'm sorry okay?" I quickly go to toilet.

"What are you saying?"

Okay part one success now I just need to escape from here. I go in to toilet hope there will be a window which can help me escape.

"Oh there's nothing. What must I do? Or am I just need to run? Yeah yeah that."

 

I go out from the toilet. I can see Jessica look at me curiously so I run go out from the cafe. She quickly run for chasing me but when she's about to leave the waitress doesn't allow her to go. She must pay first. Since I sit with her like we're friend or at least everyone there think like that so she must pay mine too.

I can see her annoyed face and looks like going to kill me when we meet again. I know it's really bad idea but what can I do. I feel a bit guilty but I always can make everyone pay for my food. That's my ability. I go back to my home and just praying I won't meet her again.

 

 

 

 

The next morning...

"Okay everyone.. Today we have a transferred student from USA. Please come in miss." My home room teacher inform us.

Miss? It's a girl then. I don't really care who is she. I look at the figure who just come in lazily but when I look at that figure again my eyes widen.

"You can introduce yourself miss."

"Hello everyone my name is Jessica Jung. I'm from USA. Nice to meet you all."

Oh crap!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

                      -------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Update again!!!!

That's SooSica first meeting. How is it? Do you like it?

Hope you like this chapter.

The next chapter still about SooSica.

Subscribe and comments please~ ^^

Thank you all.... :D