SooSica True(?) Feeling

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

 

Sooyoung POV
'I don't know she can crying like yesterday. But i guess she will act rude again now or even worse than before. She was pretty cute crying like yesterday though.' i stop walking.
"What's wrong with me? Stop it Choi Sooyoung.." i slap my cheeks.
"Good morning Sooyoung...." i look at her confused.
"What happen to you Jessica? You never greet me like this before."
"What? You want me to act rude to you? Okay then.. Move! I can't walk if you're standing in front of me." she answer annoyed and then push me aside.
"No no no.. I like that side of you." i catch her hand. 'Why the hell i must catch her hand? What's the matter if she's angry? Why i don't want her angry to me? Somebody please help me answer this question.' i keep holding her hand.
She raise her eye brow. "You like me being kind to you?" i cought heard what she said then quickly release her hand.
"What!? Of course not. I don't like anything about you." i look aside avoid eye contact with her.
"Owh... You sure? Because if you do i'm sorry i have Taeyeon in my heart."
"Don't worry. I won't like you. It's you who should think again before you disappoint. I never take back what i have said." i talk arogantly. I don't want to lose to her again.
"Okay then let's make a deal. I won't like you and you won't like me either. It's better for us if we're not have feeling to each other." she suggest.
"Okay... Deal.." i extend my hand and we seal our deal with shake hand.
'Why am i feel like i will hate this time when i made this deal? Ah it's just my feeling. Forget it.'
"Let's go now. You don't want to be late right?" i grab her hand and pull her. 
"Wait." she stop me. "Look." she point to somewhere far in front of us.
 
"Fany-ah.... Where are you going?" Yuri ask.
"I'll go to hospital.. Taeyeon is alone there. It's my fault she's like this now so i want to at least acompany her so she won't be bored.." She explain to Yuri. And so Yuri make an "o" shape with . 
"Mind if i join you? I don't feel to study today."
"Sure. Why not? Let's go.." 
 
"Wow you definitely lose my friend. She's quite care to your Taengoo." i mock her. "Ouch! Heehehe.. Sorry...."
"Which side are you? You have promised you will help me." she scold me this time.
"I'm not on anyone side. You force me to be on your side." i complain.
"Just shut up and let's go follow them."
"What?! We will ditch class? Why i must follow you? My grade is really low you know? I'm not as good as you." 
"Aahhh... You won't listen to the teacher even if you're there. I will be your tutor. Come on or we will lose them. Quickly...." 
"You? Be my tutor? Hah! No way.. It will just make me more and more suffering." i fold my arm. 
"That's what i want. Come on." 
In the end i follow her. She pull my hand and my heart beat is... Really fast. It's like about to explode. I feel hot on my face suddenly. Oh god no way i start to like her.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the hospital...
Taeyeon POV
'What is Tiffany doing now? Is she in class listening to the teacher? It must be fun in school. So bored.'
"Oh come on! I think about her again. Forget her Tae! You are normal! Remember that!"
"What must i do now? Play video game? Ah i have played it many time. Boring... Computer? Maybe not today.. Aaahhh!! So bored!!!" i scream frustrated. I want to forget Tiffany but what must i do?
"Bored Tae?" i heard a voice that i know well.
"Fany!! You come here alo..." i was really exited seeing her but...
"Hey! Whassup Taeng? How are you?"
"Yuri?! You come too.. I'm fine. You two ditching class together and come here?" i'm a little dissapointed see Yuri is here too. I thought I can spend some time with Fany. Just the two of us.
'Why are you jealous Tae? You're not her girlfriend. You even don't like her, right?'
"Taeyeon? You okay?" Fany ask me worry see i'm really quiet.
"O-oh yeah i'm okay. Just think other things a little. What do you two want to drink? Just take anything you want in the frigde okay?" i change the subject.
 
In the end we talk together. Although this is not what i want but it's not that bad. I'm not bored anymore. I just don't really like when see Tiffany seems much closer with Yuri now.
"You two seem really close now huh?" i ask just curious.
"Really? You think so?" Tiffany ask. "Hmm." i nod.
"Maybe because she has same taste with me. That's why we can get along easily." Tiffany answer again and i feel hurt a little hear that answer. 
"Oh yeah Tae how will you catch the lessons? We will have end year exams about 3 weeks later." I never think about that before Yuri asked me just now.
"Oh my god! You're right! I totally forget about that." i start to panic.
"Calm down Tae. I have make extra notes for you. And beside that i have asked some of your class mate too. They told me they will help too." she talk to me while take out some books in front of me.
"Really? Thank you Fany-ah. I don't know what to do if you're not here."
"No problem Tae. Beside it's my fault you lik....."
"Eitss.. Don't say that.. Remember our promise right? This is my choice."
"What promise you two talk about?" Yuri ask want to know.
"It's our secret.." i stick my tounge to her. 
"Huh!" Yuri pout. Me and Tiffany just laugh at Yuri's childish act.
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung POV
"Can you hear what they're talking Soo?" Jessica talk use her walkie talkie. She's up on a tree not far from Taeyeon room. She look exactly like a stalker with a binocular and walkie talkie on her other hand. Not just that. She make me like a stalker too. Now i stand in front of Taeyeon's room door, eavesdropping on what they're talking.
" Not really clear Ma'am. But i think they talk about promise. Ehmm.... Between Taeyeon and Tiffany."
"What promise? What's with Ma'am?? I'm not that old to be called like that." she complain.
"Sorry My Lady. Hehehe... Taeyeon refuse to tell Yuri about that so i don't know either." i answer again. I like seeing her irritated like that. It's kinda cute.
"Wha..? Arghh! Whatever.. Continue your job.."
"Hahaha.. Okay.. Okay.. You're funny when you angry like that. You know?" i again.
"Shut up! Back to your business. What did Tiffany give to Taeyeon before?" 
"Books? Those are notes. She make it for Taeyeon. She even asked Taeyeon classmate to help Taeyeon. Good luck My Lady.. Hahahaha... You have no chance now."
"Choi Sooyoung?" i gulp hard. Suddenly i feel really cold now. Maybe i to much today. I hope i can still watch sunrise tomorrow. I'm too young to die. "Yes Jessica?" 
"Come to hospital gate now." so cold. God please help me.
"Eerrr.. Can you..." i hesitantly talk.
"NOW!!"
"Ye-yeah Sica i'll be there in no time." as soon as she hang up the phone i run to the gate.
 
"Err.. Jess? Jessica?" 
"You know what will i do when i'm in bad mood right?"
"Shopping?"
"And you're the one who make problem. Drive." she throw her car key to me.
"Where?"
"Up to you.. You know what i want." she answer while looking at her phone.
 
4 hours later.....
"Please let's go home Jess.. My hands can't feel anything." 
I end up bring her shopping bags. You know it's killing whoever do this. You bring about 30 bags or more with two hands? She do this deliberately. I know it.
She stop walking and look at me. "Give me some of the bags." i just stand there shock hear what she just said. "You help me?" i ask in awe.
"You want me to help or not?"
"A-ah yeah yeah yeah." she take almost half of these.
"These are mine however. Let's go home."
'Wow.. I'm saved. I still can't believe it however. Since when she become nice to me. But anyway thanks God for granting my wish.'
 
 
Jessica: 'Why i feel sorry for her suddenly? I don't want to see her suffer like that. It can't be.. Ah no no no.. I already have Taeyeon..'
 
"Sooyoung quickly!! You drive!" Jessica told me.
"Okay Sica.." 
'She even didn't mind i calling her Sica. I'll try it again tomorrow. Kekeke~'
 
 
 
                  ----------------------------------