The Biggest Mistake

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

Since that day we hang out together, me, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri. Yuri is and adorable person. She can become a mood lighter, she can comfort you and she's a funny prankster.

Because Yuri and I in the same class so we become so much closer in a really short time. I do everything with Yuri. Do group assignments, study, cheating on some tests, and even ditching classes until one day we got caught and be punished together.... Again.

Oh yeah i'm not really realize that this past few weeks i haven't met Tiffany again since last we met when we were late. Where the hell is she? I'm really miss her. Especially her beautiful smile. Why am I miss her? It can be...

 

 

"Yul.... Where are you going? You're not gonna change your cloth?" I asked her when she's about to leave our class.

"Oh I'm just going to buy some water first. I run out of water. I'll just change at the canteen after I buy water."

"Wha-what??? You will change in the middle of the canteen? Don't do that Yul. It's not good for you. But if you really going to do that i want to come with you to see your body." I said while put my hand on her shoulder.

"Yah!!" Yuri slap my head from back really hard.

"Aawww!! It's hurt Yul."

"Stop your crazy imagination ByunTae. I'm not that insane to do that."

"Yeah... Yeah.... How disappointing... I have waited for that opportunity since long ago." i pretend to look disappointed then smile to Yuri so she won't be angry.

"Hahahaha~ such a byun and dorky. How can there's someone like you alive?"

"Heheheheh~ oh no we're gonna be late if we don't go now. I don't want to run 10 soccer field rounds again like that time. Our physical education teacher is really a weirdo. Let's go!"

 

 

"I'll change first okay? You can buy your water first or want to join me change?"

"I'll come with you. I want to see your body too." I quickly cover my body playfully.

"Hahahahah~ come on."

 

 

Oh that's Tiffany.

"Fany!!" I wave excitedly to her. She is looking for the source of the sound that call her name.

"Taeyeon!!" She wave back to me. " How are you? Long time no see."

"I'm fine. Where have you been this days? I can't find you everywhere."

"Oh that... I got typhus. It really made me desperate. I can't eat anything."

"Owh I don't know that. Hope you have fully recovered now."

"Thanks.. I hope so."

"Oh yeah sorry I forget to introduce youi two. Here. Tiff this is Yuri."

"Kwon Yuri. I'm in the same class with her." Yuri shake Fany's hand.

"Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you."

Once again after weeks I see her eyesmile again. And why i really like it. I don't want to become weird person.

"Oh yeah Fany-ah.. I'm curious. What did you do for that punishment?" I asked after the introduction part.

"You will never like to do that Tae. you know.... School has printers like maybe around 10? And I must clean half of them. It made me full of ink." I can see she doesn't want to do that anymore no matter what in her beautiful eyes. Yeah her eyes are beautiful. Too beautiful.

"And you do that alone?" Yuri suddenly asked make me come back to my sense. Tiffany nod and put her hand on her forehead.

"Really pathetic right? Oh and I still have the memories of that nightmare. Here." She points at her uniform. There's black ink that can't be washed. It must be really hard for her.

"Sorry because I asked you to come with me taht day so you had to do that kind of work." I feel guilty because actually i'm the one who asked her to escaping from teachers room.

"Ah no problem Tae. Don't blame yourself. Not your fault. Oh and you two must go to the gym right?"

"Oh my God. I'm forget. Come on Yul. See you Fany." I'm waving to her while still running.

"Good bye Tiffany. Nice to meet you." Yuri bow then follow me to run.

"Bye Tae. Bye Yuri. Nice to meet you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just short update.

From now on there will be Soosica as well.

Please read and subscribe and leave your comments. ^^

Thanks...