First Time I Saw You

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

That girl. Tiffany Hwang. The girl that always makes me crazy. What relationship do we have?

Hhmmm... Let me think about it.

Sister? Of course not, you will know even if you just see our family name.

Couple? Oh, our relationship don't go that far.

Bestfriend? I don't think we're that close. Or if I can say we WERE close.

Friend? Yeah maybe our relationship just that far, just a friend. A friend that as time goes by become further and further till she almost never greet me unless I greet you first.

The most terrible about me is I want more than just a friend. At least I want to become her bestfriend. Why is that so hard?

 

 

 

-Present time-

"Tae.. What are you doing?"

"...."

"Tae?" Sunny wave her hand in front of my face. "Oh! Sunny. You just came? What's up?"

"I have just arrived here. You're spacing out again. What did you think?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just too tired. Want to go to have lunch together?" I smile try to change the topic.

"You still love her?" Sunny's sudden question makes me shock a little. She looks like she can read my mind.

"Who?" I'm tidying my desk to avoid her eyes.

"Tiffany of course.. Who else?"

I stop for a while. #sigh "I don't know. I don't have any chances anyway. I must keep moving."

"It remind me of you back then. When we're still in middle school and high school."

#smile "It has been years ago though."

"I shouldn't have introduced her to you. And I'm sorry for that time because of me she...."

"It's not your fault Sunny. You didn't know it." I quickly stop her. Sunny understand I don't want to remember that time again so she stop immediately.

"If she love you now. Then will you confess to her?"

"I don't know. That's impossible anyway so I won't say it. It just hurt me more." After that Sunny doesn't ask more cause she understand I'm not really interested to talk about that again.

 

 

 

 

-Eleven years ago, twelve years old-

Finally I change my uniform. For six years I use this uniform. Today is the first day of my new life. I will meet lots of new friends. Like usual when we are go from elementary school to middle school we must attend the orientation first. Now I'm getting ready for my first day of orientation. I'm really nervous. Few hours later I will meet new friends, new teachers, new school building, can I do well there?

"Taeyeon-ah? Are you ready?"

"Oh unnie.. Just wait for a moment. I'll be finish after I put this into my bag."

"Okay.. Quickly Taeyeon or you will be late. It's going to be really bad if you're late on your first day."

 

 

I spend half of my day today in my school. I can see a lot of students from other school. My school is really complete, there are kindergarten, elementary school, middle school and high school so we can tell I have spent 8 years studying in this school. This school has become like my second home.

I'm not really like orientation days. It's boring and uninteresting for me. Actually in my point of view it's useless. I'm do this all just because if I don't do it now next year I still must do this. So I choose to do it with my friends.

Maybe I'm unlucky now. All my friends go to same class and I go to different class alone. And everyone in this class, i know them and they know me but we're not really close, we barely talk so it's uncomfortable. Beside that I'm not really easy get close to others. so in this boring day I can't do anything except listening to the speeches although I don't want to.

 

 

"How's you day?" My sister ask me.

"Boring."

"Hahaha~ you look... Bad. Just do it. It's 2 days left."

"2 days is a long time, unnie."

#chuckled "Oh yeah. Did you meet a girl name Tiffany Hwang?"

"Who? What Hwang?"

"Okay. I guess not. Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. She is my friend's little sister. I'm just curious."

"Hhhmmm.. Tiffany Hwang. No I didn't meet that girl. I will search tomorrow. You make me curious too. But how will I search? There's a lot of girls."

"Oh god. Why my sister is so stupid? Came on Tae. Everyone use nametag. You use that too."

"Ah yeah. I'm forget. Hehehee~"

 

 

 

The next day...

Like yesterday I sit in that hall and listening to boring speeches. I'm almost fall asleep for many times.

 

I'm about to sleep.. Again.. When I see a girl standing on the right. Because everyone are sitting on the floor so I can see her very well. Maybe she's going to the toilet.

She has good face feature and her body is just perfect. I'm sure she's much taller than me. Yeah I will accept it, it's not that she's really tall it's just me who is a little short. Remember that! Just a little short okay? Her skin is dark color but it's shining. She has long black hair that match with her skin well. I'm just thinking "Wow she's beautiful. Even a girl like me won't doubt it." After that she's go out from the hall. So my prediction is right, she's going to toilet.

 

Because my sister asked me about Tiffany Hwang yesterday, I keep looking for that girl. I want to know what kind of girl she is. Then after a few minutes the girl walk back to her seat. Actually it's a little far but i can see it really clear. Unforgetable. Make everyone stop breathing, before she sit I can see her smiling because she see her friend. Her smile and her eye smile. I really can let my eyes stop looking at that girl. Then I look at her nametag. It's written Tiffany Hwang. Oh! So that girl with the best smile ever is Tiffany Hwang, little sister of my unnie's friend.

She's good. No no she's awesome. Interesting. She seems cheerful and model look like. I want to know her more and I want to befriend to her.

 

Today I just want to know her more. I don't know this time is making me going to a complicated life that make you want to escape from this world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello!!!

First I want to thank all of you who take a look for this fanfic and thank you very much for subscribing.

Sorry because I update it too long. hehhehehe....

Hope you enjoy this and keep reading this fanfic and my previous fanfic.

Please leave you comments and for new reader please subscribe for it.

Thankss....... ^^