Burning

Never Stop Loving You (HIATUS)

"Taeyeon quickly wake up." My mom's every morning ritual, waking me up with all of her effort.

It's really hard for me to wake up. Every morning right after my mom wake up around maybe 5 or so she go to my room and calling me, pull me out from my bed, sometimes when she has given up she slap my hard, not only that she pats my cheeks with her hands too, I won't be annoyed if it just dry hands but she pour really cold water to her hands first, makes me open my eyes every morning with that.

Ah yeah. If you know I really hard to be waken up so you must know my record too of course. Try to guest it. How long my mom take her times to wake me up? For the clue it's more than 10 minutes.

.....

Okay let me just tell you to make it faster it's 20 minutes or more? I don't know.. Hahaha~ My mom wake me up since the sky is still dark and when I wake up I can see the sun is shining brightly. Awesome.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!! If you don't wake up now I won't just put my wet hands on your face, I will pour buckets of Himalaya's ices."

"Errmmm.. Not funny mom.. Just give me 5 minutes more." I answer lazily.

"You!! How dare you.." She slap my and start to pulling me out from my bed.

"Hehehehe~ don't be angry mommy. Just kidding." I use my aegyo to lure her heart.

"Ah this lazy girl. Wake up now. You will be late again if you don't wake up now and I don't want to meet your teacher AGAIN just for hearing her talk about you always come late to school. Told me to make sure you don't late again but STILL you late and it makes me embarrassed."

"Hehehe~ sorry mom. But you still love me. That's all I need." I'm up to kiss her cheek and laying again.

"You lucky because you're good in making excuse." I chuckled and then sit on my bed and stretch my body a little. "Wow today it took.. Uhhmm..."

"35 minutes." My mom tired from waking me up.

"Wow... New record.." I clap my hands. "Wait 35 minutes? What time is it? Just 15 minutes left." I quickly run to my bathroom and prepare to go to school.

And thanks to my mom she is preparing my breakfast now. She's the best mom ever. I'm lucky for always have her and I love her so much.

 

"I'll go now mom.. I half run while snatching my breakfast. Thank you mom for waking me up. And please prepare yourself to meet my teacher again.. Hahaha~" my mom just growled because she know she will go meet my teacher again.

 

 

As my prediction, I late again today. Then come that woman, she see me with depressed face don't know what's more she must do to prevent me from coming late.

"You again? Oh my god. How many times you late this month?!" Miss Han said with her hand on her chest right in front of me.

"Good morning miss. Nice to meet you again. You ask me how many times? Maybe.. Eehmm 3 times? So today it's the forth. Not that much. Hahahaa~" I try to give her smile hoping she won't yell at me. She about to talk when I interrupt her.

"Yes yes I know. I'll call my mother now."

Then I excuse myself. She just shook her head hopelessly. I call to my home. My mom told me she has prepared and just need to go. Hahaha~ sorry mom.

 

When I back from calling my mom I can see another girl who is late standing there bored. I come to her. I pretent to not recognicing her at first.

"Owh Tiffany Hwang? Hey there! You late too?"

"Oh Kim Taeyeon. Thanks God you give me friend here. I'll die because of the boredom waiting here alone."

As usual dorky and cheerful. Cute.

"Wanna come with me? We better take a walk than just standing here."

"Sure.. But is it okay?" I nod to her.

Right before we about to walk miss Han come from behind. "Seems you have new friend here Kim Taeyeon." She said sarcastically. I just smile. "She has been late 3 times this month. She will catch up your best record. I still wait for your moms Tiffany, Taeyeon. Don't make me wait too long." Then she go in to her room. I just shrug and, "Let's go!"

 

 

Awkward....

"So... You often come late too?" I start the conversation.

"Hhhmmm yeah.. Hahaha~ but we never meet before. Although we late again and again." Then we silent again. 

Come on Tae find a topic.

"Taeyeon.." "Tiffany.." We said in unison.

"You first.. What is it?" I talk to Tiffany. "No no. You first." Tiffany reply while shook her head cutely. I started to bushed so i look to other side to hide my burning face from her.

"Hmmm I just want to ask you where do you want to go? If we just walk like this we will go really far because now we have reached the gym." I talk to her hasn't look at her face. When i steal a peek looking at her I can see her looking around confusedly. She's so cute when she's confuse.

"How can we go this far? I don't notice it. I just walk straight and follow you."

"I don't know either." I laugh and shrug. "Maybe because we talked so we didn't really pay attention where we are going."

"Wanna play one game? It's a waste if we just go back. We have walked this far." She ask me to play. I raise my eyebrow.

"Sure."

Then we go inside and take a basket ball. I pass it to her then she does a lay up. My mouth is open because it's really surprised me.

~What the heck?! She did it smoothly. She's a basketball player? She doesn't look like one of them.~

"What's wrong? You look like really shock." Tiffany raise her eyebrow.

"Oh nothing.. I just don't expect that you're good at basketball.. Hahaha~"

"Wah you're mean. Am I really not look like a basketball player? I play for years in elementary school." She point herself with her thumb.

"Really? Waw.."

"Actually what's wrong with I'm a basketball player? You look like don't like it." Looks like she can read my mind from my expression. "Nothing wrong. Is my face look like that?" I try to denied it.

 

Okay I admit it. I don't like basketball players. Not all of them just most of them. It's just because of their behavior. For the boys.. From my point of view they always talk nonsense and just show off. Okay they are cool but they just think about themselves. And the girls.. Ah just same with the boys. The point is they always do everything without thinking others. What important to them is themselves.

 

"Taeyeon. Let's play! What are you waiting for?" She pass the ball. "Let's play!" She starts to take the ball from me. I try hard to defend. She just too good for me.

After so much struggle finally I make it. I can pass her now just one thing which is my most problem, shot. I never can do it when I'm panic and now I'm really panic and nervous. She's right beside me. I throw the ball.

"Aaahh!! Really!!! Why I never can make it go inside!"

"You were too panic. Just relax. Come here. Let me help you." She start to tell me how I suppose to use my hand. I try to shoot again.

 

"See? I can't make it."

"Here." She put her hands around me from back and hold my hands. She help me to move my hands. Oh god what is this feeling? My heart beat is... Really fast. I can feel my face is burning. Why is it become so hot suddenly? I bet my ears is turning red. Oh sh*t. I'm not supposed to be like this. This is not normal. I shoot the ball with Tiffany helping me.

At first I think it won't go inside again but the ball go inside the ring smoothly. Wow! It go straight to the ring.

"There. Honestly if you practice hard you can do this perfectly. You just need to keep calm." I just smile to her. She then gives me her eyesmile. The best eyesmile ever. I can stop looking at her eyes.

"Tae.. Y-yeon? Is there something on my face?" She touch her face worried.

"Owh... No it's fine. Let's go back. We are in big problem now. I'm sure she has noticed we're missing." My face is burning again. If I keep like this she will notice it soon.

 

 

We walk to the office together. My face is still red because of Tiffany.

"Taeyeon.. Why is your face redden? Are you okay?" She put her hand on my forehead. I go back a step.

"O-ooh I'm okay. It just too hot here and i always like this after do some excercises. Hehehe~"

"Your face redden after you excercising?" I just nod and smile.

Suddenly she touch my cheeks and pinch them. I surprised with her moves. "Aww you're so cute. I have just noticed that your cheeks are really soft and feel like baby skin. And you know. Your age doesn't suit you. Hahaha~ you look like an elementary students." I'm pout. "You're so mean. I'm a middle school students."

"Aaaww when you're pouting like that you look like a 5 five years old kids.. Hahahaha~" she pat my head. I'm still pouting and nod and blink in rhythm with her patting my head.

After that she go faster and walk in front of me. I smile at her back and my ears are burning again now. Lucky, my ears are covered by hair. God.. Why am I like this? Am I really l-l #cough like her? That can be..

"Come on Tae! Walk quickly." She stop and wait for me till I right beside her then we walk back and prepare ourselves facing the annoying teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Really late update....

Finally i finished the tests, although it finished few days ago but i just have time to update now... :) Sorry

I want to give you a note especially basketball players, i don't have any intention for writing that kind of words, it just the needs for this fanfic... hehehehe~

Comment and subscribe!!