Mutual Feeling

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

After we cleared the whole building, we went straight to the basement only to be disappointed as we found it empty. Just a chair and scattered ropes can be seen. My heart constricted more when we saw a long and thick chain hanging by the wall near the chair. I am sure this is where they hid Dara. Those bastards were not contented tying her using the ropes but also used chains to restrain her. I won't forgive them for doing this to her.

 

We scanned the area and fortunately found a secret passage that we don't have any idea where it will lead us. Left with no choice, we hurriedly used what seemed to be an underground tunnel. It took us a while before we finally saw the end of it.

 

Together with the other members, we emerged from the dark tunnel and ended up in the middle of the forest.

 

"Dara!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping she will hear and answer me. I know they're still here within the area. I can feel my heart pounding inside my chest because of nervousness and anticipation. "Dara! Where are you?!?" I tried again, but still, I heard no response.

 

"Jiyong, keep quiet. I can hear footsteps." Taeyang said as he directed his attention somewhere. We followed him quietly as we heard the faint murmur of voices from someone.

 

We finally reached the place where we heard voices from and found Dara crying helplessly on the ground. We were shocked to see her and other men lying beside her, lifeless. I hurriedly went to her side and hugged her tightly. "Oh God, Dara...we finally found you," I said as I peeled away the tape on and untied her hands.

 

"Jiyong!" Dara hugged me and cried endlessly. "Appa, they got Appa. Help him, please..." she pleaded.

 

"Don't worry. We will." I answered as I rubbed her back to calm her down.

 

"Jiyong, he's still alive. We need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible." Taeyang blurted out beside us as he checks Donghae's pulse.

 

Dara suddenly pulled herself from the hug the moment she heard him and immediately strode towards the man lying on the ground. "Donghae! Oh God! Wake up please." I was taken aback by her actions as she checks on him as well. She shook him gently and tried to wake him up before shifting his gaze back to me. "Jiyong, help him… please..." she pleaded while wearing those worried eyes. I honestly don’t know what I would feel right now.

 

Frozen on my spot, I tried to let out the words that’s been wanting to come out of my mouth. "Dara... I thought..." I wasn't able to continue what I wanted to say when our men finally catch up to us. I heard Taeyang and Top Hyung giving orders to them to bring Donghae to the nearest hospital and clean up the mess but I can't take my eyes off of her. My thoughts were put to a halt when I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

 

"Hyung, let’s go," Seungri said as I nodded. I followed them as my gaze never left her retreating back.

 

----------------
 

DARA'S POV

 

"Dara!!" Bom tightly embraced me as soon as she saw me entering the door. "What happened to you? Where have you been?" she bombarded me with multiple questions while sobbing nonstop.

 

"Hey, I’m ok." I hugged her while rubbing her back to calm her down. She really looked worried. "Stop crying Bommie..."

 

"How can I? You made me worried sick!" She said as she broke the hug to check me. "And what do you mean you're ok? Look at you! You're covered with bruises and wounds."

 

"I'm ok. I'm still alive." I answered before we both heard someone cleared his throat.

 

"Eherm... ladies, let’s get inside. We still need to tend to Dara's wounds." Top gently said. We both look at his direction but Bom sneered at him and it didn't escape my eyes. I nodded to him as a response before he left us. I think she already knows the truth.

 

"Bom?" I asked, still unsure of what was going on between them although her being here is a dead giveaway.

 

"I'll tell you later Dara, long story." She abruptly answered without batting an eyelash. Her mood instantly changed as if she already has an idea of what I was about to ask her.

 

We both got inside and I was surprised to see a huge room. I heard one of his men saying this is their headquarters but I think he's referring to the whole building and this is just part of it. I mean, it’s too spacious that my whole apartment can literally fit in it.

 

My observation around the place temporarily got interrupted when I saw Jiyong coming out from one of the rooms holding what seems to be a first aid kit. Bom pulled me towards the long sofa and let me sit to rest. "What really happened Dara?" Bom asked, worry still visible on her face.

 

I told them the whole story. From the time Donghae helped them capture me, revealing Jae's real identity, up to the time I finally met my real father.

 

"So, you already met Dr. Jang?" Top asked and I nodded. I didn't notice that a tear escaped my eyes.

 

"But how did you end up lying in the middle of the forest?" Taeyang asked this time.

 

"They took me and tried to escape when we suddenly heard gunshots. It was all Jaejoong's plan from the start. He just forced Donghae to join him and he...."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter