Unexpected

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

Weekends over and its time to endure the long week ahead of me. I have so many deadlines to meet and pending articles that needs to be done before the end of the month. Good thing I finished more than half of it last week plus I have my ever reliable assistant Yuri, she's really a big help. 

 

As I entered our building, i hurriedly went to the elevators and pushed the up button. Well, only a few knew the fact that I hate riding these things. If only our office isn't located on the 25th floor, I'd rather take the stairs. Bom once asked me how I got the phobia, but to be honest, I really can't remember. She said maybe I'm claustrophobic or something. But no, just the elevators. Since then i can't ride it by myself. There has to be someone with me.

 

Anyway, as the door opens, i dragged myself inside while inhaling deeply. I pushed my floor button and started counting in my head to distract myself. Even if there's plenty of people inside, i still feel nauseous for I'm still aware that I am inside an elevator. I kept hearing the bell every time someone has to go out.

 

Ting!!! Finally!! I got out and sighed as I reached my floor. Imagine what I have to go through everyday. Sheesh.

 

I walked in the hall and as I did, I saw Donghae also making his way to our office. That's weird, I thought he's on leave today. "Hey Donghae!" I called him.

 

"Hey Dara! You're early." He greeted and flashed the most widest smile I've ever seen. He's in the mood today. Cute.

 

"I thought you're on leave today?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, I know, but something came up and I guess I have to be here." He said while pulling his eyebrows up and down repeatedly.

 

"What could be so important that you have to cancel your plan to..." His phone suddenly beeped cutting me in mid sentence. He checked his phone and then shifted his gaze back to me after reading the message.

 

"Dara, I have to go. Catch you later?" He said as he tucked his phone back in his pocket hurriedly.

 

"Oh ok, see you later then." And he left, leaving me dumbfounded. Hmm, so unlike him. Whatever he's up to must be really important. I just shrugged.

 

I made my way to my office and saw a sticky note on my computer. It says "Meeting at 8:30am, conference room". I raised my eyebrow feeling weird. We usually have our weekly meetings on Mondays but not this early. Aisht! I only have fifteen minutes to prepare.

 

--------

 

We are now sitting here in the conference room, together with all the managers and supervisors from different department. I think today's topic will be about the releasing of our monthly magazine issue. Good thing I'm almost done with the editing.

 

"Good morning!" Ms. Han said as she entered the room. Silence suddenly filled the air. We don't want the witch to be mad, she might cast some spell or something. Kekeke. Kidding.

 

"We are all aware about the top management's recent an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter