Like vs. Love?

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA’S POV

 

 

I gasped in horror as my hand instantly flew to my mouth. "What did you just do?!" I yelled at him, my eyes still wide in shock.

 

 

"I... I’m sorry...I didn't mean to..." He said looking apologetic for what he did.

 

 

"You didn't mean what? Huh?" I asked crossing my arms above my chest.

 

 

"I'm sorry Dara, I didn't know that was your first kiss. I was just..."

 

 

"Forget it!" I cut him off as I open the car door and slam the door hard. I heard him come out of the car too and called my name repeatedly but I ignored him with just one thing in mind, get inside my house quick.

 

 

"Dara! Wait!" He called and when I was just a step away from my front door, I felt his hand grabbed my wrist and twisted me around to face him. "I'm really sorry Dara. Please, don't be mad. I’ll take it back if I can but, that will mean another...you know."

 

 

My eyes went wide again and next thing I knew, I stepped on his foot really hard that cause him to let go of my hand and free myself from his grasp. I took that opportunity to scram away and leave him skipping in pain while he nurses his foot. "You deserve that, you erted idiot!" I shouted at him before storming inside my house and slammed the door shut.

 

 

I took a deep breath and waited for my nerves to calm down. That moron! How dare him steal my first kiss? I've been reserving that for my future husband. Arggg!!!

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

Aisht! Its 2am in the morning and I’m still not sleepy. I keep tossing and turning on my bed, I even counted sheep inside my head but still, my brain is wide awake. What's wrong with me?

 

 

Maybe because you're still thinking about the kiss.

 

 

What?! Of course not. Well, maybe a little. Who could forget about that? That jerk stole my first kiss.

 

 

But you like it.

 

 

I did not! Wait, why am I talking to myself?

 

 

Ok, but you did get nervous and you can't take your eyes off of his....

 

 

What? Get lost conscience!! Its making me confused already. I still have work tomorrow and I can already see myself walking like a zombie if don't get some sleep. Arggg!!!

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

"Dara? Are you ok?" Bom asked inspecting my face as I sat in front of her in the cafeteria. "What happened to your eyes?"

 

 

"Nothing's wrong with me Bom. I'm just...." I yawned and it lasted for like, I don't know how long. I could now feel sleep creeping up on me. ".... sleepy." I continued.

 

 

"Nothing? Look at you. You already look like a panda just like Seungri. No, scratch that. I think you already snatched that title from him." She sighed deeply as she shook her head. "What time did you sleep last night?".

 

 

I just looked at her with a deadpan expression. "I dunno, dawn?" I shortly answered her as I took a bite of my favorite fruit, apple. I'm not on a diet but I’m also not in the mood to eat as well. I just want to go h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter