Trapped

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

 

"How's the deal with the Japanese?" I asked Top hyung.

 

 

"Already sealed. They already agreed with our terms." He said as he sipped on his coffee. "…and of course, the last shipment was already replaced with interest. That made them happy." He continued.

 

 

"Good. How about the Chinese? Are they already settled?" I asked, my question now directed to Taeyang.

 

 

"Yeah, they gave us additional packs for paying them in advance." he informed us.

 

 

I heaved a deep sigh as I took my jacket from my chair. "Great. So, any other things I should know about?" I asked them as I ready myself on leaving.

 

 

"Ahh, your father. " I stopped as I heard Taeyang saying something I don't want to hear. "He wants to talk to you. He didn't say why."

 

 

"Tell him I'm busy." I told him and headed to the door.

 

 

"But Jiyong..."

 

 

"If he wants to talk to me, he can personally see me." I hissed as I finally take my leave. What does he want this time?

 

 

--------

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

"Do you know that guy?" Donghae asked me as he sat here in my office since this morning. He kept bombarding me with too many questions I don't even know how to answer.

 

 

"I told you I don't know him, I just bumped into him the other day. That was it." I answered him patiently as I pinched the bridge of my nose. I'm starting to have a serious headache because of it.

 

 

"What did he tell you? And why was he apologizing? Did he hurt you?" He asked non-stop. Oh boy, he's like Bom's twin or something.

 

 

"Donghae! Will you stop interrogating me? Gosh, if you're applying to be my parent, well I already have them." I raised my voice on him. I saw his shocked face and stopped the moment I said it.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I’m just worried." He said as he stood up and turned his back on me.

 

 

"Look Donghae, I’m so...."

 

 

"You don't need to apologize, I was way out of line. I’ll go ahead now." He said as he left the room.

 

 

What did I just do? Arggg.

 

 

It was lunch time and I didn't see Donghae around. I tried calling him but he's not picking up. Maybe he's still mad at me. I then tried calling Bom and she's not picking up too. I just remembered, she's on leave today until the end of the week. She has been called by her mom for assistance and she can't say no to it. Where is she when I need her?

 

 

The day ends and I went home alone this time. Good thing the creepy guy from yesterday didn't show up. I must admit, he really is creepy. Well, not physically but his aura is so strong even if he's smiling, you can feel that he's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter