Point of Realization

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

"Ahh… yeah. Get some rest now. You must be tired. Goodnight." I simultaneously said and hung up immediately before she can even answer. So, they're friends now huh? After what he told her last time, now they're acting as if nothing happened? I mean, what was that about? I’m feeling my blood rushing to my head just thinking about it.

 

 

"Ji? What's wrong?" Taeyang touched my shoulder interrupting my thoughts.

 

 

"Nothing." I answered him and took a sip on my drink.

 

 

"If you can only see your facial expression, you can definitely tell it’s not just nothing." He smirked at me as he took a swig on his drink as well. "What is it?"

 

 

I can't help but sigh deeply not taking my eyes off my drink. "I'm just confused..."

 

 

"Of what?" Taeyang asked, completely giving his full attention on me.

 

 

I'm still hesitant if I should tell him or not but what the heck. Maybe he could give me a solution to this stubborn problem of mine. I look at him tentatively before giving him an answer. "About her..."

 

 

"Who?" He asked, his forehead creased. I raked my hair using my fingers before staring back at the glass I’m holding.

 

 

"Dara..." There. I finally told him. Why do I suddenly feel nervous?

 

 

"Oh..." He was taken aback with what I said but was able to regain his composure. "What about Dara?"

 

 

"I just can't take her off my head. Even if I wanted to, it’s kind of irritating actually." I said as I pulled my hair this time.

 

 

"Wow Ji, that only means one thing." He returned his gaze back to his drink and smirked. "You're falling man."

 

 

"What? You're kidding right?" I chuckled at his comment as I shook my head in disagreement. He's teasing me again.

 

 

He shifted on his seat to face me before uttering something I find hard to comprehend. "I know this is new to you but that's one of the things you feel if you're starting to like someone." Taeyang smiled at me and sipped on his drink.

 

 

"Who says I like that weird girl? She's clumsy and act stupid most of the time. And now, she even went out with the guy who called her stupid before, damn it!" I told him non-stop, not noticing that I forgot to breath.

 

 

"Then why do you care if she went out with that guy if you don't like her?" He asked and gave me a meaningful look.

 

 

I wasn't able to answer him because...well, I don't have any. I can't think of any good explanation to what he's saying. Maybe, just maybe, he's right.

 

 

"You can deny it to me or to anyone else, but not to yourself. Don't make it hard for you Ji." He stood up from his seat and tapped my shoulder gesturing to leave. "Just relax man, I know you're confused but you'll figure it out soon." He said as he finally left the room.

 

 

Aisht! That made me more confused. He's right, this is new to me. I haven't felt like this before. Even if I've been with so many girls, none of them ever crossed my mind longer than the time I spent with them. I can't even recall their names, but with Dara, I remember every single detail about her and I want to know more. I hate the fact that other guys linger around her. It irritates me and makes me want to knock them down. Maybe Taeyang is right, that I’m starting to like her and I'm just denying it. But there's just one thing that keeps bothering my mind. Will she like me? Or should I say, will she like someone like me?

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter