Stalk-her

Finding Mr. Not So Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

Today is the monthly issue's deadline for submission. Good thing though, we managed to finished it all last week. Just some finishing touches and its ready for approval. I was checking some emails when i suddenly heard a knock on my door. "Come in."

 

"Ms. Park, here's the final copy of this months issue." Siwon said. One of our editors and the most jolly one I must say.

 

"Oh, ok. Just place it there. I will double check the revisions." I told him.

 

"Ok Ms. Park. One of the writers added one last article on the last part." He informed me as he rubbed his nape.

 

"Oh really? Ok then. I'l just call you if there will be any changes. Thank you Siwon." I said. He then nod and headed out.

 

When I was done with my emails, I took the copy of the issue and started scanning it. It was good to go actually but I saw the last part Siwon was talking about earlier, the last minute addition entitled "Behind the success". There was a picture of a man in his late 40's posted in front. His name is Kwon Hyunsuk, one of the most successful business tycoon in the country. They practically owned almost all types of industries and are top sellers of automobiles.  It says here that behind their success is the hard work and contribution of his only son, Kwon Jiyong. Wait a second, Jiyong? It sounds familiar. Where did I hear that name before? I grabbed my phone to call Siwon and he immediately picked up.

 

"Siwon, regarding the last part of the issue, they didn't include other photos in here?" I asked him as I flipped through the pages of the magazine.

 

"No Ms. Park, they said that's the only picture provided and allowed to be posted." He confirmed.

 

"Really? They're that private huh?" I said as I nod my head.

 

"Yes, that's what the writer told me. And he didn't had the chance to interview the son of Mr. Kwon. They won't allow it." He added.

 

"Ok then. Well I will send this to the board for final approval. Good job guys!" I congratulated him.

 

"Thank you Ms. Park" he said as we hang up.

 

Hmm, maybe its another Jiyong this article is referring to.

 

------------


3RD POV

 

"Hyung!! You didn't tell us your coming home already. We could have fetch you and you know hang out after?" Seungri said as he tapped Top's shoulder.

 

"Yeah hyung, its been a while, how's the vacation?" Daesung asked, feeling excited.

 

They were all inside Jiyong's office located on the very top floor of their building. Its one of their bases built in the heart of the city. All their transactions happens here. Mostly those that are beyond what normal business man does. Some are unknown to the public specially the government.

 

"It was fine." Top simply answered. Obviously not in a mood to tell stories.

 

But since the maknae's missed him so much, they didn't stop interrogating their Hyung as they gathered around him. "Did you meet new girls?" Seungri asked while grinning mischievously.

 

"Yeah hyung, did you?" It was Daesung this time.

 

"You two, stop bothering him. Can't you see he just came from a vacation and you guys are already giving him a headache." Taeyang rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter