The Big Day

Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun could hardly sleep every night leading up to his meeting with the agent. There were too many thoughts circling and spiraling in his head, wondering how he would do, what it would be like to meet her, what's going to happen after they meet.


The morning of, he woke up early to take a shower, wanting to be as clean and neat looking as possible before meeting the agent. Youngjae woke up just as Daehyun exited the shower, a towel hugging his waist and a smaller towel over his head, drying off his hair. It still made the younger's heart race seeing Daehyun step out of the shower.


Daehyun stepped over to the wardrobe and flung the doors open, trying to determine what a person would wear if they were meeting a casting agent. He pulled out a royal blue long sleeve button up shirt and held it against his frame.


Youngjae sat up in bed, "The shirt looks nice, but it clashes with your towels." He teased.


Daehyun turned around and shot him a look before throwing the towel on his head at the younger. He removed the shirt from the hanger and slid his arms through the sleeves, and then walked over to the dresser where the rest of his clothes were located.


He shuffled through the pants, looking for something that would make him look good but wouldn't look weird against his blue shirt. Finally, he found a pair of gray slacks that seemed like it would work. He turned towards the younger and held the slacks in front of him against the shirt.


The younger looked at him as was speechless... His husband really was handsome, and the ed shirt hanging off his shoulders was creating a lot of emotions for the younger, particularly downstairs.


He finally snapped out of it, and gave Daehyun a smile and nod, the blue shirt really stood out against his black hair. He hoped he agent would see what he saw in his husband.


Daehyun quickly got dressed and asked one of the body guards to drive him to the appointment.


Finally, the body guard pulled up to the building and Daehyun felt butterflies the whole way. They got more intense as he exited the car and entered the bui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter