The Meeting

Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You remember me?" He asked, tilting his head to one side.


"You were one of the regulars. I thought you always came and I was the new person when I started, but you started coming every day after I worked there." Youngjae stated, still in disbelief that he was thrown into the same room as someone who always came to his work. "Why am I here?" He demanded.


"I thought it was clear. My father said you're here to repay your father's gambling debts." He stated plainly. Suddenly his name came into Youngjae's mind, it was Daehyun.


"Yes, I know that. But why am I here with YOU?" He asked, wanting a definite answer.


"My father sent some of his men to spy on me, to see where I went every morning. They realized I went to Starbucks to see you. They did some background information and found your father that way, and my dad wanted you here to pay the debt." Daehyun said, looking down at the floor as Youngjae sat in disbelief on the bed.


"That explains how you found me, and how I ended up here," Youngjae started, "but not WHY I'm here."


Daehyun sighed, shifting his eye contact from the floor to the ceiling. "My father thinks it's time for me to get married and take over his business." He replied.

Youngjae's jaw dropped, Am I really here to be the husband of some company who ruined my father's life? He thought.


"You really think I'm gonna be your husband just like that?" He snapped. "You coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter