Wedding Day

Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Youngjae dawned his suit, he couldn't stop shaking. It finally hit him that this was really happening, and it was happening to him. He was really marrying the heir of a company that basically enslaved his father. Maybe it won't be so bad, Youngjae thought. He knew Daehyun was not the same man as his father, Maybe I can change how they treat those who are in dept to them...


Youngjae's thoughts were stopped by a knock at his door. "Nearly ready Mr. Yoo? The ceremony is ready to start." A deep voice said from beyond the door. "As ready as I'll ever be." Youngjae's voice was shaking and he walked to the door and twisted the handle.


The wedding was fairly short and simple, the body guards were there as witnesses, and Daehyun's father had someone officiate the wedding. Daehyun was already standing there, waiting for him. It seemed the wedding flew by...


Before Youngjae knew it, Daehyun had grabbed Youngjae's hand and they were walking back to Daehyun's room, a bottle of extremely nice champagne in Daehyun's other hand, a gift from Daehyun's dad.


Once they reached Daehyun's room, Daehyun sat on the end of the bed, near the two champagne glasses that were already sitting there. Youngjae figured it was probably another guard or something, because Daehyun definitely wasn't carrying the glasses with him.


Daehyun popped the cork and started to pour. He raised a glass for Youngjae to take before beginning to po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter