The Exchange

Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae barely slept, anxious about what would transpire today. He called in sick, not knowing when they would come and get him. He was hoping his boss wouldn't mind, since he rarely calls in. Youngjae was brought back into reality by someone pounding on the front door. This must be them, he thought, it's now or never. He opened the door and saw his dad standing in front of him, a little jittery, but okay for the most part. Behind him were 2 huge body guards, standing together made them look like a wall. Youngjae took the opportunity to hug his dad.


"They didn't hurt you after the call, right dad?" He asked.


"No, no I'm okay. They didn't hurt me at all." His dad was almost hysterical. "Youngjae, you don't have to do this for me. This was my mistake."


"Dad, I'd rather you be free than me. I'm happy to be your son, you've been a good father to me, and now it's time for me to repay you." Youngjae replied, trying to be strong for his father.


"Alright that's enough." One of the body guards said, placing a hand on Youngjae's shoulder. Youngjae and his father looked at each other, knowing this could be the last moment they had together. Who knows what would happen to Youngjae after the body guards took him...


Youngjae felt his arm being squeezed and pulled towards the van. One body guard was dragging him towards the van, towards his new life, however long that might be.


The guards strapped Youngjae in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter