The Date

Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae had time to ask the chefs how to make food during the day when Daehyun was working. The chef laughed, having Youngjae practice prepare 5 courses, knowing all too well how much the elder could eat.

"He really likes food this much?" Youngjae asked in disbelief. Most of the dishes were meat based, and then there was dessert.

"Mhmm." The chef replied. Having seen Daehyun grow up, his metabolism has slowed down a bit since the time he was a teenager. But not by much.

Youngjae saved his dishes, the chef being smart enough to make Youngjae cook them close to the time Daehyun would be leaving work. He allowed the two to sit and enjoy each other's company. Well... not so much company as awkward silence as "newly-weds-who-hardly-know-each-other."

"So..." Youngjae started. "How's work going?"

"Depressing. The people who need our services really don't have any thing else, and the rules set in place for people who can't make payments..." Daehyun's words wandered off. The rules his father made were far too harsh.

"Will you have any time off any time soon?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm the boss now." Daehyun said with a smirk, "I can have time off whenever I want. Why? Did you have something in mind?" Daehyun raised his eyebrow at Youngjae.

Youngjae looked down at his plate, half empty due to the fact he had been taste testing his food all day, to make sure Daehyun would like it. "I heard about this really oood food truck from Chef. People will travel to this food truck when they're not hired to private events..." Youngjae started pushing his food around with a fork, "Now that I know how much you love food, do you want to try it with me? It's like Hawaiian tacos."

"Of course! Tomorrow for lunch? We can spend the day together wandering around. It could be fun." Daehyun was smiling with food stored in his cheeks, emphasizing his smile even more. The way his eyes lit up the moment food was mentioned, it was a quality You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter