Chapter 8

PERFECT

Jongdae took many deep breaths before he finally had the courage to knock on the door. He waited for few minutes , but couldn't sense any movement from the other side. He knocked again this time he felt the door open . Jongdae met with the person he least expected.  "Hi! How can I help you?" Said the girl that had ruined jongdae and minseok's relationship.it was the same girl that minseok had been talking about in his sleep. It was the same girl whose lip stick colour and perfume jongdae found on minseok.it was the same girl that jongdae found minseok with exactly 5 days ago in the restaurant.it was anna. "Hello" anna said with her
  sweet voice . She has the perfect voice too. jongdae thought. "Is minseok home?" Jongdae asked anna. It was hard for him to face this girl with smile. But he did . It wasn't her mistake that she and minseok like each other. Jongdae always believed that no person gets to choose who they fall in love with. Frankly speaking he they could choose,he and minseok would have never dated. Jongdae smiled bitterly as he remembered their past. "No...he just left few minutes ago to go to the market...but you are welcome to wait" she said while she gave jongdae and innocent smile. "I don't think I should...when be comes back could you tell him..that Kim jongdae was here to meet him" jongdae said with a bitter smile. He saw the girls face look at him with a puzzled expression ,until her eyes widen. "Your ..Kim jongdae..... minseok oppa's boyfriend...I'm sorry... I didnt know or I would properly introduced myself...... Hello I'm anna....minseok oppa's little sister" anna said with a gentle bow.jongdae was going to correct anna about the boyfriend thing until he heard the little sister thing. "What?"was all that came from His mouth.