Chapter 6

PERFECT

"jongdae" he heard minseok whisper again, jongdae felt his eyes burn with tears again. He didn't know if it was tears of joy , pain , hatred , anger, but he let it flow. "Minseok"replied back. Before jongdae could tighten his grip over his minseok, he felt himself being pulled away. He was shocked , at first and turned around in anger to see who had interrupted his beautiful moment. He turned around to meet an angry pair of 6 eyes. Looking as if they could kill the person they were staring at. He followed their eyes and saw they were staring back at minseok. But why were they staring at him like that. That's when it all came crashing on him. He remembered everything and suddenly he felt weak and vulnerable. He slowly hid behind baekhyun. Trying not to meet minseok's eyes. Because he knows if he does he would run back to minseok. "What do you want?" He heard baekhyun's angry voice ask minseok. "Why?are you speaking to me like that!!and let me talk to my boyfriend"he heard minseok's confused voice.  "Quit the act minseok"he heard luhan say. Jongdae just closed his eyes tightly trying hard not to let his tears fall.           "What are you trying to say?? What act?? Just let me talk to jongdae.....I want to know why he didnt come home for the past 3 days and is ignoring me ?" He heard minseok voice say. Jongdae opened his eyes. Minseok did notice jongdae's absence. Jongdae couldn't help but feel a bit relieved. " So you finally noticed his absence " this time it was kyungsoo who spoke. And jongdae knew this voice. This voice meant that it was only few seconds before kyungsoo let go of his Satansoo mode. "What's that suppose to mean...Jongdae...please I need to talk to you!" Jongdae heard minseok speak.at first minseok sounded angry but by the end he sounded desperate. Jongdae fisted the back of baekhyun's shirt . He was loosing his control now. He just wanted to fall into minseok's  arms. Baekhyun turned back and looked at his friend. "Minseok....just leave...please you've already done enough" baekhyun said slowly in a low voice. "But I want to talk to jongdae... Please just let m...." But cousin was cut of by an anger Tao "just leave dude ...go back to your girl friend..leave him alone now...he wants nothing to do with you" " what girl friend ...what are you....." Minseok started but then stopped. "Oh!" He said slowly. "Oh!" That was all minseok said. "Oh!"this broke jongdae heart again...if it was possible for someone's heart to break so many times. Jongdae let out a whimper that caught everyone's attention. Minseok's eyes widen in surprise , as he now realized that jongdae was crying. "Jongdae you got it wrong let me explain pl..."but he was cut of by non other than jongdae it self . "Please ,minseok leave... please," he said as his voice started to break instant jongdae felt hugged by his friends , as he tried to control his tears. "Jongdae...please let me explain..."  "Please leave minseok" was all jongdae said for minseok eyes to fill with tears and he took a step back and another ...and another until he disappeared completely from jongdae's view.