Chapter 2

PERFECT

Jongdae waited long for the side of his bed to dunk , but when it didn't happen for a long time, he got worried. He got up and slowly made way towards the living room. Where be saw his beautiful boyfriend asleep on the sofa. Jongdae went close to his boyfriend. The first thing jongdae did was get a blanket and a pillow for minseok. Once he made sure that minseok was sleeping comfortably , he sat beside minseok on the ground while minseok slept on the sofa. Jongdae slowly brushed minseoks bangs so he could see his beautiful boyfriend's face. He stared at his boyfriend face until his eyes landed on Minseok's cheeks. There it was , smudge light pink lipstick. Jongdae could hear his heart shatter.as soon as he got up to leave so that he could cry freely, jongdae felt minseok's grip his wrist. He bend down to slowly loosen minseok's grip , when he heard minseok's faint whisper. He bent a bit closer to minseok's lips , to hear what minseok was trying to say. But he wished he didn't.beacuse what he heard just didn't shatter his heart. But it crushed it ...killed it...hurt it...burned it. He heard , "please don't leave me Anna....please !I love you...just don't leave me "