Chapter 7

PERFECT

"jongdae...please open the door" jongdae heard his Logan's concerned voice ....  A knock followed. "Please!! Speak to us "he heard luhan's faint whisper. jongdae knew ,him being all stubborn and not wanting to open the door was hurting his friends badly . But he just didn't want to talk to anyone. So,minseok actually cheated on him. Yes! Jongdae found out about it long time ago but he hoped he was wrong even after he saw minseok and that girl together. Deep inside his heart he still believed that what his  eyes saw was not what it looked like. But  he thought wrong and it made jongdae more sad. he tried wiping the tears that were rolling down his cheek. Even though tears were only way jongdae could express what he was feeling inside. By now he was sick of it. He was sick of these tears that kept falling from his eyes. He was sick of the pain he was feeling . He was sick of how broken he would feel After each tear fell. He was sick of the swollen eyes and sore throat. He was sick of the red nose and cheeks. Mostly he was sick of hiding from minseok and ignoring him. He had question and he needed minseok to answer them. he wiped the last tear that fell from his eyes as he got up and washed his face.he wore some comfortable clothes and opened the bedroom door behind which he hid behind for the the past 24 hours. When his friends heard the click of the door , all ran towards the door . But were shocked to see a completely dressed jongdae. Jongdae gave them a smile. " Going back to minseok's to get over with this relationship ...and to get answers" he said while making way to the front door.  "I'm coming with you" he heard baekhyun say from the back. "No baekhyun...it's just something I should alone." Jongdae said while smiling at baekhyun. "But..but" baekhyun was stopped by  chanyeol . Chanyeol placed his arms around baekhyun.he turned baekhyun around and gave him  a hug. He looked up from baekhyun's shoulder and gave jongdae a nod . "Go....get Your answers!! If you need anything call me" he said while pulling baekhyun into another deep hug.jongdae just smile back with a  nod as he opened the front door making way to the one and it place he ever thought he would live.....to meet the one and the one man, he thought he  would ever love.