Chapter 4

PERFECT

"how long have you known?" Baekhyun said as he handed jongdae a cup of hot chocolate. Hot chocolate was thing that cheered jongdae no matter how hurt and sad he was. Jongdae gave baekhyun a faint smile,as he pulled the blanket around him closer and he took the cup from baekhyun's hand. "Did you prepare this?" Jongdae said slowly, while he took a deep breath of the beautiful smell of the hot chocolate. He already felt a bit better. "Don't be silly.i wouldn't want you to get food poisoning. Kyungsoo did"baekhyun said. Which caused jongdae to let out a chuckle.this brought a smile on all his friends face. Jongdae was all of their sweet heart. No matter what problem anyone of them had , jongdae being the troll of the group always made them smile. So seeing their always happy and smiling friend like this was hurting all of them. Jongdae looked towards kyungsoo " thanks soo" he said with a smile .but not the jongdae smile that made all of their day's bright. Jongdae's smile would always reach is ears while his eyes sparkled with mischief. no matter how his friends mood was jongdae's smile always made them smile back. The smile jongdae gave now was just a plain cuve which didn't make it half way to his ears and his eyes were nearly dead from all the crying and hurt. "You didn't answer jongdae? Since when have you know ?"baekhyun said slowly . As if he knew one wrong word and he would instantly break jongdae again. Jongdae slowly blew air into the hot chocolate trying to cool it down a little. He let out a soft breath "1 month" he said slowly. "Oh my!" He heard all his friends gasp. He just ignored them while taking a sip into his drink.he instantly felt better as the hot chocolate slipped down his throat. Easing the pain in his throat that he got from all the crying. "Why didn't you tell us ?"he heard his friend luhan say slowly. " I didn't want you to worry" jongdae replied slowly. Even before jongdae knew it, his cup was taken out of his hand and he was pulled in a group hug. At first he was shocked but then he hugged back.jongdae liked the feeling of getting hugged. He liked the feel of love again.he was happy , until he felt his shoulder getting wet. He pulled out of the group hug. To see his friend baekhyun crying. He hugged his friend tightly. Allowing him to cry in his shoulder." Pabo...you should have told us....how could you go through all that alone? How could you?we could have gone through all of that together me, you ,all our friends...you ddint have to cry alone..we could have cried all together...you wouldn't worry us jongdae...you wouldn't" He heard baekhyun whispered in anger slowly as jongdae hugged baekhyun tightly and let his tears flow freely again.