Chapter 10

PERFECT

"I'm sorry" Jongdae said again as he placed his head on Minseok's bare chest. Minseok kissed on top of jongdar head. "It's okay dae no one's at fault" minseok said and he cuddled to jongdae. "But if I would have been patient and not jumped to conclusion what happened between us would have never happened" jongdae said as he raised his head to meet minseok's eyes. All both of them could see their love for each other in their eyes. Minseok kissed jongdae forehead as he whispered "it's not your fault.... I was acting too secretive...I should have just told you instead of acting all weird and cold"  jongdae smiled "you Even started to ignore me and you came home drunk...and you ignored my messages and you never said I love you to me in the past month..." Jongdae would have continued but he felt a soft pair of lips press against his.he just loved the feeling of this lips...he would just never get tried of it. Once both of them were Breathless they retrieved from the kiss. "I told you I'm sorry....and let's not forget you accused me of cheating" minseok said playfully while pouting. Jongdae just smiled and pecks minseok's lips. He kept pecking until it turned to a complete passionate kiss. When they broke from the kiss . Minseok placed his forehead on jongdae's and whispered "I love you...please don't leave me again" he looked straight into jongdae's eyes and jongdae could sense how much he had pained his hyung. He nodded his head a no "never hyung ...never again I love you too" with that they started kissing passionately again."how about round 2?"a breathless minseok said as he looked at jongdae with love and lust . Jongdae just returned the question with smirk.