Chapter 3

PERFECT

"so as I was saying ..." Jongdae ignored what ever his co-worker and best friend baekhyun was saying as his minded kept revolving around what minseok had said last night. Last night jongdae spent it by crying his heart out.he didn't know when he fell asleep but it was sure it was around dawn as he didn't get enough sleep.he was waken up by a loud noise of the front door closing.atfirst jongdae got up all bewildered but then he realized that the sound of the door closing meant minseok Left. Jongdae felt his eyes covered with tears again . He got up getting ready while thinking what went wrong between him and minseok. Now here he was with his co-worker during his lunch break. He thought coming to work would take his mind of his completely failing relationship ,but it didn't help. "Wooohooo jongdae" he heard his other friend luhan say. "Yes!yes! sorry" jongdae said as he looked around at his friends. He saw it , the look his friends where  giving him. But he tried to ignore it. " What where you saying ?" He said trying to bring his and his friends attention back to baekhyun.he knew he failed, when he felt his friend's kyungsoo's hand grip his hand softly. "Jongdae we are your best friends" the later said softly." Please tell us if something is wrong?"kyungsoo's continued as he squeezed jongdae's hands more but yet softly. "What do you mean I'm fine!" Jongdae's said trying to brush it off. He pulled his hands away from kyungsoo's grip while he took a sip of his drink ignoring his friend's worried looks. "Jongdae" he heard his other friend jummyeon say. By now jongdae's had enough of this sweet pity party his friend's where forcing on him."I told you... I'm fine can you just let it be " he said giving his friend's a eye roll and an attitude. "Bull! We are your friends we know when there's something wrong with you!! Could you just tell us....." He heard Tao scream in frustration. He looked up to give Tao a reply when something caught his eyes. He saw his own boyfriend opening the restaurant door for a girl. A girl jongdae had never met or seen around minseok.most of their friends were mutual.but this girl was not one of them . And that's when it hit jongdae."Anna" jongdae's whispered slowly. Jongdae's immediately felt his eyes burn with tears. He saw minseok hold the girl's hand and lead her to a table. minseok pulled a chair for her , while she sat not before giving minseok a kiss on his cheek. The sight was too painful for jongdae's. He just couldn't.his friend's eyes turned towards jongdae's frozed once. Once they did , they instant looked towards jongdae's with eyes of sadness. Baekhyun instantly hugged jongdae as he felt jongdae's hot tears hit his shoulder. He cradled jongdae while rubbing his back soothingly.jongdae's friends looked down at their plates not knowing what to do, while they felt their heart ache looking at their friend crying so badly. even though jongdae was crying , his eyes never left the scene. He saw how his boyfriend was laughing along with that girl.jongdae could never find any mistake with that girl. She was beautiful .the perfect shapped eyes . Lips ...the perfect body. Everything a boy would want in a girl.his felt his heart ache as he hugged baekhyun closer buried his head in baekhyun shoulder and silently cried all his pain and loneliness away.