Amusement Park part 3

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Hebe’s POV

Jiro and I decided to leave Aaron and Gui alone, so we walked away without them noticing. It was still crowded, despite the time was almost five at night. I don’t know how but Jiro and my hand were somehow holding each other, my heart started to pound really fast. I must be staring at our interlocking hands for too long, because the next thing I know someone pushed me and I was about to fall down, when Jiro pull me to him preventing me from falling. Our faces were centimetres apart, I was about to push back, when someone else pushed Jiro towards me, making our lips meet. For some reason I didn’t pull back and neither did he. Slowly I opened my mouth a little bit… our kiss started by accident but soon turn to passionate. I didn’t know how long we have stayed like that but we broke apart when my phone started to ring. We were both out of breath, I believed that my face was as red as a tomato.

I answered my phone still panting. “Hello?” I asked.

“Hebe where are you guys?” Ella asked from the other side of the line.

“Um…” I was still a little dazed.

“Never mind we see you.” She said and ended the call.

“Yo! Jiro, why is both your faces so red?” Chun asked walking behind Ella.

“Where’s Aaron and Gui?” Ella asked.

“We decided to leave them.” I answered. “Why?” I asked.

“Because, grandmother just called, she wants us to be home now.” She said.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Hello” Jiro asked into his phone.

“I know, Ella just told us… Yeah they found us just now… I guess… see you two at home.” He said and ended the call.

“Who was that?” Ella asked.

“Aaron, he said that Gui received the call as well so they are heading home now, he just wanted to ask me if he needs to drive us back, but I said that Chun can drive us back.” Jiro said.

“No problem with me, let’s go.” Chun said as we ran to his car.

We were in the car and Chun driving, Ella was sitting in the front with Chun while Jiro and I sat in the back.

“Hey you two still didn’t answer my question!” Chun said, “Why was both of our faces red just now?”

“Uh.. it was too hot!” I blurted out. God that was a close one! I’m not ready to tell them that Jiro and I kissed. Hell I don’t even believe it myself.

Hope you readers like it so far!!!