Happy family

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Chun’s POV

“Chun, you’re going to be a father.” Ella says. I was shocked.

“What did you say?” I asked not sure if I heard right.

“You. Are. Going. To. Be. A. Father!” Ella said.

“Really?” I asked and she nodded, I picked her up and spun her around.

“Congratulations!” my brothers and soon to be sisters in laws shouted.

“Thanks!” I said.

 

Normal POV

Three months later Chun and Ella got married, after the wedding everyone was very busy helping the newly wedded couple get ready for their baby. The problem is none of them know what to get and prepare, because Chun and Ella decided not to find out of their babies gender is, so they decided to get everything. Six months later at night, the baby was born, all of them were shocked, it turns out that Ella had twins, a boy and a girl named Philip and Jessie.

Mr. Tian had send Calvin and Genie to America to help out with their new company. Mr. Tian was supposed to send Chun and Ella but since they had babies they can’t.  After about a year Jiro and Hebe also got married and had a baby boy named Jacob. Mrs. Huan was really happy with all those new members of the family, but guess she still wants more. She keeps asking Aaron they are going to get married, but the just keep saying ‘not yet’ they are still too young.

 

Two years later

“Philip! Stop bullying your sister!” Ella shouted as she was in the kitchen preparing tonight’s fest.

“But mommy… I’m bored! When are Uncle Calvin and Aunt Genie coming back?” Philip asked even though he doesn’t remember them at all, they still send presents over to them.

“I’m hungry!” Jessie whined.

“We’ll eat after Daddy comes home with Uncle Calvin and Aunt Genie.” Ella told the little Jessie.

“Jacob! You come back here and change!” Hebe yelled as Ella saw is nephew running past with Hebe not so far behind.

“Hebe! Stop running!” Ella shouted.

“Hebe! God damn it! You are seven months pregnant! Stop running!” Jiro yelled as he caught up to his wife, who was panting.

“Jacob Tian! You came back here this instant, or else!” Jiro warned his three year old son as his come running back in and Jiro help him change.

“How do you always do that??” Hebe asked in disbelief as Ella helped her sit down.  “Why does he always listen to you?”

“I don’t know.” Jiro said after helping his son change. “Maybe he just likes me more, because I give him freedom.”

“Freedom? I don’t give him freedom? Why would a three year old want freedom? For gods sack he’s three! He doesn’t even knew what the word freedom means!” Hebe shouted.”

“Hebe, calm down, I can hear you all the way outside! And if you continue to be angry your baby is going to come out ugly!” Chun said walking into the kitchen and giving his wife a peck on the lips.

”Hey! Are you saying my baby is going to be ugly?” Jiro asked offended.

“No, anyways you guys are going to be shocked when you see Genie.”

“Why?” They asked.

“Hey! Miss me?” Calvin asked as he walked in with his arms wide open and gave Jiro a hug, then Ella, then Hebe.

“Bro! Haven’t seen you like forever!” Jiro said and froze; in fact everybody froze when they saw Genie.

“G- Genie?” Hebe asked in disbelief.

“How… When… You two???” Ella tried to say her sentence.

“Dude! How much did you eat when you were in America?” Jiro asked. Chun and Calvin smacked him in the arm. Hebe and Ella glared at him.

“Do- do I really look that fat?” Genie asked crying.

“Shhh, baby no… Jiro look what you’ve done! If Genie’s fat then what is Hebe?” Calvin glared at Jiro.

“What, NO! Why would I think that you are fat?” Jiro asked trying to pull his ears away from Hebe’s grip.

“Jiro when are you going to grow up and use your brain before you talk?” Ella asked as she walked to Genie and hugged her.

“How many months?” she asked.

“Five.” Genie said embarrassed.

“Wait… you’re pregnant?” Jiro asked.

“No, she’s just fat!” Hebe joked. Then to Genie, “When are you guys going to get married?”

“Um… The truth is we already did a year ago…” Genie said.

“What?” Chun and Ella asked as Hebe and Jiro just stood there in shock.

“I’m sorry we didn’t tell you guys and it was really busy that time so…”

“Does mom know?” Hebe asked and Genie nodded.

“Hey where are the kids?” Calvin asked.

“They’re in the living room watching T.V.” Ella said.

“Then where’s Aaron and Gui?” Genie asked. “I miss my baby sis!”

“Um… I believe they’re at Japan, on a business trip.” Ella said.

“Yeah, dad sent them there, since they are the only ones here without a child.” Chun said.

“Do you know when they are going to be back?” Genie asked.

“Sadly no.” Hebe said.

“Is Father and they coming for dinner today?” Chun asked his wife.

“No, Grandma and mom didn’t want to come home yet, and they forbid our fathers to come home without them…” Ella said shaking her head.

“Mommy! I’m hungry when are we going to eat?” Jessie asked poking his head out of the living room.

“Jessie, Philip, Jacob come here and say hello to your Uncle and Aunty!” Chun said.

“Hello, I’m your Uncle Calvin.” Calvin said giving a kiss to each and one of them.

“Hi, Aunty Genie here!” Genie said. Giving Jessie a Barbie doll and give the boys toy cars.

“Thanks!” They said.

“Go wash your hands, it’s time to eat!” Ella said and they ran off to the washroom.

They were all sitting at the table eating happily.

“Hey! Miss us?” someone behind them yelled.

“Aunty Gui!” They kids yelled and ran to her.

“Uncle Aaron! You’re back!” Philip said.

“Aaron! Gui!” Everybody said and hugged them.

“Wow, Er Jie, you can Calvin Ge?” Gui said pointing at her tummy and Genie nodded.

“So you guys are coming back for good?” Aaron asked slapping Calvin in the back.

“Yep, since Danson and Tong Tong are there to look after things, we’re back here for good. Well at least after Genie gives birth.” Calvin said.

“Are you guys back for good?” Calvin asked.

“Yep, well at least after Gui gives birth too.” Aaron said.

“What?? Gui Gui’s pregnant?” Everybody yelled Ella ran to her.

“How many months?”

“Three.”

“Three? Then we have to hurry and get you guys married!” Ella said.

“Er… Da Jie? We were thinking about giving birth before getting married.” Gui said.

“Why,” Jiro asked.

“Because we want our baby to be in the wedding picture.” Aaron simply said. Everybody nodded knowingly.

“Um… sorry to break up the happiness but is it just me or do I feel wet?” Hebe asked as sweat ran down her face. Not long after that Hebe gave out a horrible yell.

“Hebe!” Jiro yelled and ran to support her weak wife.

“Hurry bring her to the hospital!” Gui yelled Jumping up.

So Jiro and Calvin helped Hebe into the car as the others drove to the hospital by themselves. Leaving the kids with the maids.

That year their house hold was so busy and noise, because of the new family members. Their parents were super happy as they came home quickly to help out. And They lived happily with their family.

*Oh right almost forgot! Hebe gave birth to two little girls named: Yanna and Hannah. Genie gave birth to a boy named: Caleb then later on in the years gave birth to another boy named: Caden. As for Gui Gui? She Had triplets- two boys and one girl named: Blaike and Cody, the baby girls name was Claire, then during the years she had one more baby girl named: Chloe.*

Thanks for reading! I know the ending kinda but the main point is they got together and made a back family! Anyways hope you readers will still support me as I will keep writing!