Ella

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

“Gui!” Tong Tong shouted as she entered Gui’s room. Gui was out of the hospital after two days.

“Hey, Tong.” Gui laughed.

“I’m so glad you’re okay! I would have visited you in the hospital but I was just really busy!”

“S’ okay! My head still hurts though…” Gui said as the others walked into her room.

“Aaron! Thank god Gui’s okay, if she’s not I would have killed you!” Tong Tong shouted at him as he raised his arms admitting defeat.

“Hey, I feel bad about it too!” Aaron said sitting beside Gui on the bed.

“How are you today?” He asked and hugged her.

“I’m fine.”

“Guess what Gui?” Tong Tong said pushing Aaron out of the way.

“Hey!” he uttered as Tong Tong glared at him.

“What?”

“Danson’s back!” she said.

“Yes, I knew that, what about it?”

“What you knew that he’s back and never told me?” before Gui could respond she continued, “Anyways I asked him out, and he said yes!”

“What?” Everybody in the room shouted.

“He said yes? I thought he was in love with Gui?” Jiro said as Calvin hit him in the head.

“Do you really want Danson to be in love with Gui and steal her away from Aaron?” Calvin asked.

“No, it’s just that I thought that he was still in love with Gui, because two days ago he-”

“Like you said it was two days ago.” Danson said walking into the room and stood beside Tong Tong.

“I decided to give this relationship a try.”

“You better not hurt her Dan, or else.” Gui stated.

“Of course I won’t!” Danson said interlocking his hands with Tong Tong’s.

“This is so great! We are all couples now! We could go to dates together!” Gui said happily.

“Um… Mei just to tell you, I’m still single, so not everybody here is a couple.” Genie said.

“Come on! You and Calvin make such a nice couple!” Gui said.

“NO we don’t!” Both of the shouted.

“See what I mean?” Gui asked the others and they nodded.

“Stop copying me!” Calvin and Genie shouted to each other.

“No you are!” They shouted before they can continue their argument Ella shouted.

“Enough! You’re giving me a headache!” Everybody looked at her, they finally notice that she looked pale and tired, even when she talks she doesn’t really have any energy.

“Ella, are you okay?” Chun asked looking worried.

“I don’t know why for the past week I feel weak, I’m always hungry, and-” she didn’t finish as she rushed to Gui’s bathroom and vomited.

Everybody ran into the bathroom.

“Ella! Are you okay?” Chun asked again and Ella shook her head.

“Ella… Are you pregnant?” Hebe asked and everybody looked at her.

“WHAT?” They all shouted.

“Ella has your period came yet?” This time Genie asked Ella blushed.

“N- No, not yet…” she slurred.

“We’re going to the hospital.” Hebe said.

“Why?” Ella asked.

“You might be pregnant, so we’re going to the hospital to have a check.” So they went.

 

Ella’s POV

We are all going to the hospital; it has been a week since I did the check to see if I’m pregnant and today is the day I get my report back.

Half an hour later

“Come on Ella you have to open the report!” Genie said.

“Maybe we should wait till we get home, before opening it!” I said but all of them shock their heads. In a flash Gui took the report in her hands and opened it. She read it and her eyes go all wide.

“Gui? What is it?” Aaron asked walking to her also looking at the report. His eyes go wide as well.

“What? What happened?” Jiro said as Hebe took the report from their hands and read it with Jiro!
“Oh, my god!” Jiro said as Genie took the report from their hands and read it, Calvin was reading from behind. They gasped.

“What? Why are you acting like that?” I asked worriedly.

“Is something wrong?” Chun asked as Genie handed the report to me. I read it and my eyes go wide. Then I started to cry.

“Ella is what happened.” Chun asked me not looking at the report scared that something bad happened.

“Chun… You’re going to be a father.” I say.