Falling Down the Stiars

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

“So that’s what happened…” Chun said.

“Yeah, stupid me right?” Danson said forming a small smile. 

“Yes, really stupid! She’s so cute how can you do that to her?” Calvin asked his arms around Gui’s shoulder.

“Hey! Hands of her!” Genie and Danson shouted to Calvin.

“Okay, okay!” Calvin said as the others laughed.

“But one question, why did you kiss her?” Jiro asked.

“Yeah why did you?” the other’s asked in union.

“To help her out.”

“In what way?” Hebe asked.

“She couldn’t figure out her feelings for me or Aaron, speaking of Aaron where he is?”

“Well, after he saw you kiss your future cousin in laws, he went to his room really angry.” Ella said.

“Where’s his room?” Danson asked walking to the stairs.

“Beside mine room and across Jiro’s.” Gui said walking with him as the others follow.

“I don’t think you should go in and talk to him… he’s scary when he’s in a bad mood…” Chun warned. Too late Danson already knocked on his door, but nobody answered.

“I know you’re in there, Aaron. Open the door!” Danson said as he knocked again.

“Would you stop knocking?!” Aaron shouted opening the door.

“Hey there cuz, long time no see!” Danson said and was about to hug him but he moved away.

“What do you guys want?” He asked looking at Gui.

“Hey, why so mean?” Danson asked wrapping his arms around Gui’s waist.

“Um… Danson, you might not want to do that…” Chun warned as Calvin and Jiro walked behind Genie and Hebe.

“Why?” Danson asked pulling Gui closer to him.

“Danson, I think that’s enough!” Gui whispered into his ears and trying to free herself.

Ella, Genie, and Hebe were frozen into place, they have never saw Aaron that mad before.

“Get your hands of her!” He yelled pulling Gui to himself but Danson has a firm grip on her other arm.

“Ouch! Let go you two!” Gui yelled in pain but they didn’t let go.

“She said let her go!” Aaron hissed.

“No she told you to let her go!” Danson hissed back. Before anyone could stop Aaron he pushed Gui out of the way and punched Danson.

“Stop it you two!” Gui yelled again as Danson hit Aaron square in the jaws. Then Aaron pushed Danson who before he fell pushed Gui, Gui was walking backwards trying to regain her balance, but the next thing she knew she was rolling down the long stairs.

“GUI!” Ella, Genie, Hebe, Chun, Calvin, Jiro all yelled as Ella, Genie, Hebe ran down the stairs to their unconscious sister lying on the floor. Aaron and Danson were still fighting not knowing what happened.

“Aaron, Stop!” Chun yelled as he holds on to him.

“Danson! Get a grip!” Calvin yelled as he and Jiro pinned him down. Genie walked back up the stairs first went to Aaron and slapped him in the face, and then she went to Danson and slapped him in the face.

“Would you guys stop fighting?! Because of you two Gui fell down the stairs and now she’s unconscious!” Genie cried.

“WHAT???” Both of them yelled and ran down the stairs, when they got down they saw blood coming out of Gui’s head.

“Gui!” Aaron said running to Gui, but was stopped by Hebe.

“Don’t touch her!” Hebe cried.

“But she’s bleeding! We have to do something!” Danson said crying.

“We already called the ambulance.” Ella said holding Hebe, her crying sister.

Not long the ambulance came and brought Gui to the hospital and the others followed with their own cars.

Before they went Ella called their parents to let them know that Gui is going to the hospital, and they too rushed there.