Finally Together

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

“It’s you…” Gui said, “What are you doing here? Aaron?”

“Just checking to see if you’re okay. I guess I should let you rest now.” Aaron said but Gui pulled him back.

“Um… now that you have woken me up, I can’t sleep anymore, so you have to stay here in till I fall asleep again.” Gui said. “Um… what time is it?”

“A little past four o’ clock.” Aaron said. “Why?”

“Let’s go out and walked.” Gui said standing up, but her head started to spin again and of the pains in her body so she has to sit back down.

“I don’t think that’s a really good idea… you’re still hurt.” Aaron said.

“But I’m bored!” Gui pouted.

“Okay la, but you’ll have to sit in a wheelchair.” Aaron said and walked out to get one. He came back in two minutes. “Here sit.”

“Do I have too?”

“Yes, if you want to go, and here wear this it’s cold outside.” He said handing Gui his leather jacket.

“But aren’t you going to be cold?” Gui asked.

“No, I’m wearing a long sleeve.” He said as he helped Gui into the wheelchair.

 

Gui Gui’s POV

They have been walking for half an hour now, but they didn’t speak to each other once. They were sitting in the park watching the sunrise.

“I’m sorry…” Aaron said breaking the silence.

“For what?” I asked pretending not knowing what he’s talking about.

“Don’t act dumb on me; you know what I’m talking about.” He said.

I sighed and said, “Aaron, it’s an accident. I should have been more careful.”

“No, if I didn’t fight with Danson none of this would happen.”

I sighed again but did respond.

“Do you hate me?” He asked surprising me.

“What? Why would I hate you?” I asked looking at him. He looked tired, did he not sleep?

“I don’t know… Tell me something… do- do you still love Danson?” He asked.

“No, I just think of him as a friend, a really good friend.”

“Then the kissing and the holding between you two…?” I turned my head to hide my smile, is he jealous?

“The only thing I could tell you are, the kisses mean nothing, as for the holding each other part, we did that before we even dated. It’s one of the things we do in America.” I said and laughed I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked.

“Aaron,” I said in between laughs, “Um… are you by any chance ‘JEALOUS’?” I asked as he turned his face, I could tell that he’s blushing.

“What? Why would I be?” he asked. I got up from the wheelchair and walked to him, ignoring the pain in my legs. I put my hands on his face, it feels hot.

“Aaron… why’s your face so hot?” I asked teasing him, “Might it be that you are blushing?”

“WHAT?? I’m not blushing, it’s just too hot out here!” he shouted. I laughed he looks so cute.

Why do I feel so confident? I could never do this to Danson when we were going out… Just then for some reason my legs gave out and I fell, I didn’t want to know where I’m falling to so I closed my eyes.

Aaron caught me just in time. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his face inches from mine; I was sitting on his lap, with his arms around my waist.

“Are you okay?” He asked and I nodded, my hearts beating really and I’m positive he can hear it, because out of the corner of my eyes I saw him smirking.

“Hm… what’s that sound?” he asked knowing full well it’s my heart. Great now it’s his turn to tease me.

“W- what sound? Let’s go back; we’ve been out here long enough.” I said trying to stand up but Aaron’s grip on my waist won’t let go.

“No, let’s stay here a bit longer and talk about ‘that’ sound.” He said looking at where my heart should be. I blushed.

“Hey! Where do you think your looking?” I asked covering his eyes.

“What? That’s where I heard the sound from.” He said innocently uncovering his eyes to look me straight in the eyes and didn’t let go of my hand; His face becoming more serious.

“Even Huan Gui Gui, would you be my girlfriend?” He asked.

“I- I…” I didn’t know what to say so I nodded. He got up and started to spin me in circles.

“Hey stop! I’m getting dizzy here!” I said laughing.

“Sorry.” He said and brought his lips down to mine.