Hospital

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

They were all waiting in the emergency room. Mrs. Huan was crying Grandma Huan had tears in her eyes; Mr. Huan was comforting his wife. Mr. Tian was glaring at his son and nephew. It has almost been an hour since Gui went into surgery.

“You two should be ashamed of yourselves!” Mr. Tian yelled as the sisters and the brothers finished explaining what has happened. “Danson, if you knew the Even will soon be your cousin in laws, how could you do such a thing!?” He yelled.

“Father, this is the hospital! Quiet down!” Chun said.

“I’m sorry uncle, I was acting at first but then somehow my feelings for Even came out and this is what happened.” Danson said.

“Danson I don’t care what happened to Even and you in the past, but you’ll have to forget her! She is going to marry you cousin, for god sacks!” Mr. Tian said lowering his voice.

“Is Even Huan’s family here?” asked the doctor that just came out.

“Yes, We’re her sisters.” The sisters said.

“We’re her parents! How is she?” Mrs. Huan asked.

The doctor went over and shook their hands.

“I’m Dr. He, the surgery was a success! Your daughter will wake up soon; You guys can go see her after we put her back to her room. She might have some pain in her head when she wakes up she also might be very weak, because she has lost so many blood.” He said and walked off.

 

Gui Gui’s POV

My head was hurting when I woke up. As I fully opened my eyes I saw Mommy and Er Jie, San Jie standing around my bed.

“Uh? Where am I?” I asked my voice sounded so weak. Mommy beamed as she saw me wake.

“Honey! You’re awake, don’t you remember? This is the hospital, you fell down the stairs.” Mommy said as I remembered, Aaron and Danson fighting.

How are Aaron and Danson?” I asked sitting up quickly, I should have done that since the next thing I know my head hurts.

“Be careful! You just had a surgery!” Er Jie said pushing me back down.

“Aaron and the rest of them went home after hearing you were okay.” San Jie said.

“Oh… what time is it?” I asked.

“Almost midnight, honey.” Mommy said.

“That late? You guys should get home! Er Jie, San Jie you still have school tomorrow!”  I tried to raise my voice but it only went up to a whisper.

“No worries tomorrows Friday, no school.” Er Jie said.

“But still you guys looked tired! Please go home and rest!” I did the puppy face.

“Alright! We’ll leave. But before we do, what do you want to eat tomorrow?” Mommy asked.

“Chicken noddle soup!” I say I haven’t eaten that for a while, because nobody likes it but me.

“Ewww! Why do you like that stuff?” Mommy asks making a face.

“Mommy, it’s really good!” I said offended and the rest laughed. Then they kissed me goodnight and went home.

I don’t know how long I’ve slept; but I woke up to a very dark room and saw someone slowly opening the door and walk in, I could see who it was. The figure slowly walked to me.

I tried to scream but the person covered my mouth.

“Shhh! It’s me!” that person said and my table lap.

“It’s you…” 

Feel free to comment and tell me how  the story is going!