Aaron found Gui

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

Aaron couldn’t take anymore and went out to look for Gui. He didn’t drive his car; because he had a feeling Gui was close. Don’t even ask him how he knows, because to tell you the truth he doesn’t know either.

“Gui!” Aaron yelled running around. “Even Huan, Gui Gui! You better come out!”

“Where are you?” he whispered that part to himself.

“Aaron! Where are you going?” Chun asked running to him.

“What do you think looking for Gui!”

“How do you know she’s here?” Calvin asked catching up to us.

“I don’t know… I just do.”

“Then we’ll help you.” Jiro said behind Calvin.

“Ella you and the girls stay home and see if Gui comes back.” Chun said to Ella.

“Let’s go then.” I said.

We decided to split up to look for her. I walked farther down the road shouting her name. I don’t know how long I’ve been call her name but finally I heard someone crying behind a bush. I stopped running and stopped in front of the bush, I looked behind it.

“Gui!” I shouted and ran to her, she was shivering and Crying. She was hurt I could she her blood on her white top.

“A- Aaron!” she cried hugging me, I pulled away.

“What are you doing here? Do you know that we are all really worried???” I yelled at her and she cried more.

“I- I’m sorry! I was walking home, I didn’t want Tong Tong to drop me off. I tripped. Lost my phone. My hand hurts, my ankle hurts, and everything hurts. I’m hungry…” She kept talking and crying.

“Gui, stop crying. Your safe.” I tried to make her stop crying but she wouldn’t so I did the only think that would shut her up. I kissed her soft lips. She froze with shock, I was about to pull away when she kissed me back. Slowly after a while I pulled back and looked at her face, even though it’s dark I could see that she’s blushing. I smiled.

“Come on, Let’s get back.” I said and she nodded, but first I called Chun and them.

“Yeah I found her… We’ll talk when we get home. Oh and prepare some ice and a hot bath… Okay, see you.” I put my phone back in my packet. I looked at her again even though she was tired and dirty she still looked cute.

“Come on.” I said and helped her up. She almost fell again if I wasn’t holding her.

“Ow…” she mumbled shifting her weight on her right foot.

I sighed and picked her up bridal style.

“A- Aaron… what are you doing?” she asked.                

“You’re hurt.” That’s all I said. Slowly Gui fell asleep. I smiled again looking at her angle like face.

Well? howz it so far? Please comment!