Gui went missing

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

Recap:

“Okay, Okay! But do you really mean it when you say that Aaron… Aaron loves Gui?” Chun asked and all of them nodded.

“What about Gui? Does she like Aaron?” Ella asked they shrugged.

“We don’t know… But yesterday she said that she still likes someone… And I think I know who that someone is.” Hebe said nodded to herself.

“Who??” they all asked.

“Danson.”

End of recap

Normal POV

“Danson?!” They all shouted.

“Would you guys stop shouting?” Hebe asked rubbing her ears.

“Who’s Danson?” Jiro asked, “The name sound familiar.”

“We have a cousin named Danson.” Calvin said. “He’s nice, almost as handsome as me, everybody loves him.” Calvin told them.

“I don’t think we are talking about the same person.” Hebe said.

“The Danson Gui likes he’s not like that at all. Tong Tong told us that he broke Gui’s heart, he only dated her, and because he wants to show people he can and stuff like that.” Genie finished off.

“That’s so mean! Gui’s so sweet, how can that guy do that to her??” Jiro asked.

“I just can’t believe that she still likes him thought…” Ella said shaking her head.

As they were talking they didn’t know that Aaron was standing outside hearing everything they are saying. His hands balled into fists.

Gui Gui’s POV

I think it’s time to go home. I’ve been here for almost three hours. Tong Tong said that she would drive me home.

“No, it’s okay! I can take care of myself, don’t worry.” I said as I open the door and walked out. I turned back and said.

“I’ll call you when I get home.” I heard her say a quiet okay and closed the door.

I was waiting at the bus stop when the weather suddenly became cold; I pulled my jacket tighter around me and got on the bus. Since my house was on the top of a large hill, when I say large, I mean big like a mountain. The bus won’t go all the way up there, so I got off the bus when I saw my house on top of the hill. It takes about one to two hours to walked up depending on the spend.

I believed I had walked about half an hour, when I cell rang. I had water in my eyes, because I was walking against the wind.

“H-hello?” I asked shivering.

“Gui?”

“Whose this?” I asked I could barely hear with the wind blowing in my ears.

“Da Jie.” Da jie said.

“Da Jie, what is it?” I asked.

“Where are you now? Why is it so loud? Are you coming home for dinner?” Da Jie asked.

“We’re just walking on the street that’s why it’s so loud. Of course I’m coming home for dinner, I’ll be back in one or two hours.” I uttered.

“Oh, okay bye.”

“Bye!” I hang up.

Why did I lie? Why didn’t I just tell her that I was walking up the hill and ask for somebody to pick me up? Guess I didn’t want them to, I mean I’m almost home, besides what if they sent Aaron? It’s already awkward enough between me and him…

“Ow!!!!!” I screamed as I tripped on a rock and fell. I looked down at my hands and saw blood coming out, my knees hurt, because I’ve smashed my knee on the pavement. I tried to get up but fell back down; I think I twisted my ankle. I tried to look for my phone; I dropped it as it fell.

“Great, I’ve lost my phone! I can’t even call somebody to pick me up!” I slowly got up feeling the pain in my knees and my left ankle. I slowly limped home. I didn’t know how long I have been limped but soon the sun was down and the air very cold blowing ageist my bare legs. Then I suddenly feel again.

“Ouch!” I could see the faint light coming from our house, maybe if I yell they could hear me. But I was too weak, my stomach was growling, I should have eaten at Tong Tong’s, I thought. I was getting scared every minute, there are strange noises coming at every direction.

I crawled behind a bush, head on my knees and started crying.

Aaron’s POV

Gui didn’t come home for dinner. Ella said that she will be back in about one to two hours but it’s been three hours already. Where is she?”

“Aaron, can you please stop walking around?” Chun asked looking up at me. We are all in the living room watching Television. Ella, Genie and Hebe are all very nervous.

“Where could she be??” Hebe yelled as Ella kept calling Gui.

“I just called Tong Tong’s house, she said that Gui left about three hours ago, she said that Gui went home alone. She said that Gui promised to call her when she gets home but she never did.” Genie said all that in one breath.

“Why would she let Gui go home alone?” Aaron asked rising his voice.

“Aaron, chill maybe she just went shopping our something.” Jiro tried to calm Aaron down.

Aaron ignored him and continued walking back and forth.