Beginning

Is It Hate Or Love? (Hating You At First season 2)

 

Normal POV

“Chun! Stop eating all of my strawberries!” GUI said turning around and give Chun a death glare.

“Hey, sorry, but they were delicious!” Chun said trying to calm her down.

“Morning, Chun!” Ella said kissing Chun on the lips. “Morning Gui! Why so grumpy?”

“Chun ate all her strawberries.” Hebe explained in between bits.

“Hey! I already said I was sorry!” Chun pouted.

“Alright, alright, I forgive you! So stop pouting!” They all laughed.

The Huan Sisters and The Tian Brothers had been living together for a year now. Ella and Chun finally told them about their relationship five months ago, they were all very shocked, but they were happy for them, as for their parents, they were very happy.

-Flashback-

“Honey, congratulation!” Mrs. Huan screamed hugging Ella, after she heard about her and Chun.

“Thanks mom.” Ella blushed.

“Well, Mark, I guess our plan is progressing. I think in about one more year we can finally become family!” Mr. Huan said slapping Mr. Tian’s back lightly.

“Ha! Ha! I think your right.”

-End of Flashback-

But I won’t say the same about the others…

Hebe and Jiro’s relationship is still a little awkward; they have gone out a few times, but that’s just about it. They are maybe the second best couple in progress, if you count the other two couples.

Genie and Calvin are still at bad terms; Calvin still thinks that Genie doesn’t remember him, but the truth is she does but not sure if she’s right, so they have still have this huge misunderstanding between each other. They yell at each other day to night. As for GUI and Aaron, well let’s just say that they never really talked to each other in private, they don’t go out, they don’t yell at each other. They didn’t have much progress at all since they first meet, but during time they became friends but that’s about all.

“Would you guys’ quiet down a little I’m still trying to sleep here!” Calvin and Genie yelled from upstairs.

“Stop copying me!” Calvin and Genie yelled at each other in union.

“You’re the one copying me!” Genie yelled slamming her door.

“No you are!” Calvin said and slammed his door as well.

“What’s wrong with them?” Aaron asked walking into the kitchen, even though he already knows what happened.

“Man, don’t they get tired yelling each other?” They asked in union, they looked at each other and laughed.