Chapter 08

My Sister and Her Best Friend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

Unnie left and went to find mom, I was really shocked when she told me she’s participating with the auction, like seriously why did she agreed to do it. Is that the witch plan, they knew unnie won’t reject them when they asked her. I never like it when they make unnie stand in the middle with no other choice but to fill their wishes. Lucky them my unnie is the kindest person I know. But seriously I felt angry because she never rejects anyone as long as she can do it. They knew Solar Unnie is intimidating and Star unnie is too scary and Winter unnie is too busy and snob, unless it was us who ask for them they won’t entertain you, but that is not the case with our Laree she hates not helping.

 

After Oppa, Hyongie and Yoong brought me back to our table, I never say a word to them. They probably know why I am not talking. I maybe the only one left out, they all knew probably that unnie will be auction for a date.

 

“Hey Taeyeon-ah, why are you so quite. Mind to share what’s on your mind?” Jessie asked.

 

“Unnie will be part of the auction, probably Hyomin unnie too.” I told her quietly.

 

“Oh!”….…”What? Come again?” she seems shock. Wait a minute, was she really not aware?

 

“Yah Jung Jessica, why are you shouting? Are you crazy people are looking at us.” Sunny warn Jessie.

 

“I don’t care. Unnie and Minnie will be auction tonight. I swear the witch plan all this.” Omg like I was thinking about that too.

 

“What?” Everyone where in shock I guess no one knew about this. I look at Oppa and He was talking with his special guest. I think he felt that I was staring at him so when he met my eyes he come over our table fast.

 

“Hey my little tiger don’t you dare look at me like that. I just found it out before the party and noona said she will tell you.” Oppa told us. Like it’s too late, he better compensate for this. “If you’re thinking what I am thinking well yes, I will bid for her as much as I can and noona prohibit any of you to bid on her behalf. So I guess you can’t use your money for her because she will be mad at all of you and that include bidding for Minnie because for sure this the only chance for Hyungwoo hyung to confess to Minnie so don’t try to do anything to stop him.” Oppa said. “Oh and yes I think the witch list her on the auction because you know she can’t win with other noona’s but that’s where she is wrong.” After that he went back on his seat. Yeah right she forgot Laree has the biggest backup of all.

 

Like she got the Big Unnies, don’t mess with them or else, they don’t like hearing anything bad nor anyone hurting Laree. They once kick the of one of Unnie’s bully like literally and filed a case to one of our ex-director who called Unnie a hidden , we later found out she was very jealous of unnie and that she made a fraud. She was convicted and we don’t have any news from them. Oppa is very protective of us especially me and unnie, he pose as unnie’s boyfriend when boys are with them. They both pretty close since they are only a year apart. Plus he will literally get the living daylight of you when you made any funny business to unnie. He have done it twice already and the guys was hospitalized for months and thankfully they admitted to what they have done and oppa was not in prison or anything.

The kids where pretty bad in a good way though because they will pull a frank on you until you surrender. Like everyone participated even our maknae. And don’t get me wrong I will too if I knew someone did that to my hero. Reasons why I hate that witch okay. This was not the only time this happen because of that witch, like she always make sure unnie will be put on the spot. And yes, I might be the reason why everyone call her the witch, I heard a lot from unnie after that because she said it’s not right to call others like that, but what can I do, change W to B?

 

Everyone looks unhappy on what oppa told us. They were talking about what we should do. I knew everyone in the family will protect Laree but even so, I remember the girl in the patio, she was also put in a situation she can’t just walk away. I wonder what she feels now, she was probably nervous and mad.

 

My musing was cut-off when I heard the host call in the participant one by one. I honestly don’t want to pay attention to the stage because I am so angry right now. There are only a few participant and I am sure unnie will be the last one. I can hear the guys bid for the girls for a chance to have dinner with them. Probably someone from their family too, so that they can tell others how capable they are. That until I heard the host introduce the third from the last. I was stunned when I saw her again with all the bright light inside this ball.

 

“Our next person is actually a very young lady, she is one of the invited guest and she came from Sone University, she is 21 years old taking up Fashion Design with a minor in Finance management. Here she is Sone University Muse Ms. Tiffany Young.”  The MC announce. I can hear a lot of people gasp when she enter the stage.

 

She looks like Laree a lot, well if you don’t know who Laree is, you won’t notice much, but if you do, she is like a copy, like a younger version of Laree. Heck they might pass as a twin or sisters like how Yuri and Yoong looks like Krystal even though Jessica is her unnie and that they both are 100% siblings with the same set of parents. But an upgraded version of the three of them, Tiffany as what the host said her name is, looks like Laree and Daddy’s image combine. Ahh I can’t describe it. I can hear the kids in our table and the two table beside us where our parents, siblings and the bellas seated gasped in shock. They all did a double look and can’t even leave their eyes on her.

 

“Hello Ms. Young or should I say Tiffany how are you feeling tonight” He asked her, she looks a bit nervous and shy.

 

“Good evening, I’m not really sure what I’m feeling right now but definitely nervous, I am not expecting to be on stage but yeah things happen.” She look at the audience and that’s when our eyes met. She looks more nervous and shy.

 

“Well Ms. Tiffany you shouldn’t be nervous, I got a feelin’ you will be running for a very high bid tonight and I hope so. Just one question it is really uncommon to have such a name like yours, its sounds American.” He said.

 

“I honestly grew up in LA and I just got here 3 years ago and Tiffany is actually just my nickname so let’s just call me by that it’s how I am used to be called anyways.” She told him. She kept looking at me, she probably wanted to ask help. Yeah I forgot this was set up by his now stupid ex-boyfriend. Like whose guy would do that to his girlfriend. Like honestly that stupid.  Well then, if unnie won’t let me bid for her, and I don’t want to mess up with Hyungwoo oppa’s only hope, then why not help others. I think his ex-bf family will try to bid for her and if I guess it correctly this auction is becoming a status ground of all the higher people working in the company. I will make sure the witch won’t be happy getting all the compliments for this.

 

“Ok so let’s begin with a bid everyone, let all start with a Million won?” He begun.

 

“1 Million” “1.5 Million” ”2 Million” ”3 Million” “5 Million” “10 Million” Wow, that was going fast.

“15 Million” I think that was the jerk bidding. Let see.

 

“50 Million won” I raised my card. Everyone look at me.

“Yah Taeyeon-ah are you crazy?” “Do you even know her? I know she looks like Unnie but she is not.” Sunny reprimanded me.

 

“Don’t worry Sun, I know what I’m doing plus she’s a friend of mine. I need to help her.” I told them.

 

“Since when did you become friends, I haven’t met her?” Sooyoung said wide eyed.

 

“Just a while ago.” I told them without moving my eyes off Tiffany. I think the jerk thought he will win her like this, not a chance. I won’t let him plan for someone else’s life.

 

“What!” They all shouted in unison, oh boy.

“50 Million won from the young lady in front going once,” I think I will win, I secretly look at everyone especially his ex’s table, let me say he was shock, haha got you stupid. “Going twice and sold. Ms. Tiffany you will now have a friendly date with the young lady in front, you may talk with the details later. Thank you very much Young lady for bidding such a high bid for Ms. Young, she got one of the highest so fa

Please log in to read the full chapter