Chapter 02

My Sister and Her Best Friend
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Friday and Erika Taeyeon Kim or Taeyeon as what other calls her was heading home to attend the Charity Ball her family organized that will be happening tonight.

She was supposed to be still in school and finishing the mini documentary video she created for their media class when a series of messages coming from her father, mother, brother and friends blasted around the quite class she was in. It was embarrassing when you forgot to put it on silent mode and haven’t even began to grab the device and open the message when an incoming message and more come within a matter of seconds. When the time she was able to pull out her phone inside her bag, there were at least 8 messages and counting for the incoming messages. Knowing pretty well what the messages was all about, she ignore it and put her device in silent mode not even reading the content of the messages. She apologized to everyone and continued her work when a knock on their classroom caught everyone’s attention. It was the Dean of their department asking their professor to let her leave the class early, she was really frustrated and angry, there was only not more than 30minutes left for her classes to be done and yet she will always need to be excused in class every time this kind of event happened. Well that’s the case when you are the daughter of the school’s director and vice chairman. But for her it’s just a bother going in one boring event rather than finishing up her lesson in school.

Although she is one of the “Elite” as what others call her and her group of friends, she do not abused it, she and her friends actually do not see them selves on higher status than the other students going in their school. She doesn’t like being pull out of classes and have special treatment just because of that. Even though she actually one of the top students in school she still do her work diligently and even like the advance works given to her on top of the regular one their classes get. Although she seldom talked with others unlike some of her friends, she is really approachable and interacts well with her professors and classmates. She speaks her mind but listen to the people around her before talking whether you’re a high ranking official or just the janitor in their school. She is not a social person but she enjoy the company of others, the reason why she like talking to the old lady cleaner in their school because she learn a lot from her. Everyone wanting to be close to her to be honest, but her expression is quite intimidating if you doesn’t know her that much you will think she is a snob, while in fact she is just too shy to start a conversation to others who look at her as if she’s  a goddess.

She is not a attention seeker so are her friends, but the amount of the people looking at them  as if they are  a celebrity goddess are incredible. She should be used to them by now but to be honest it just put too much pressure in her that most of the people see it as being arrogant, snob and bratty. She always feels like all eyes are staring at her and watching her to slip so she will be the next topic of the news site, a reason why she always careful with her words and actions. She rarely go out unless her friends will pull her out to go shopping, visit the amusement park or have a vacation whether here or outside the country. She prefer being at home watching movies and stuff, she is also clingy and like cuddling a lot to her friends and closed family. She likes being alone rather than being in a crowd.

When she got into her car a while a ago she was contemplating on whether she will go home to change or just skipped the whole event this evening, she was closed in concluding her decision of doing the later when her dad called her to remind her that she needs to be there. Being the obedient daughter that she is, she assured her dad of her attendance tonight and that they don’t need to worry for she was now on her way home. When she arrived home she went directly to her room and find a new dress for her on top of her bed, there was also a note that made her smile.

“To my Dearest Pumpkin,

I prepared your dress along with all the accessories just incase you decided to join the event later! If not just put it inside your closet. I will try to finish my work fast so I can join you all on the event and we’ll figure out how we can go back home early, that is if you will be there.

I will call you once I’m free! I love you! See yah later seed!

~C~

Seriously, she wouldn’t know what will happen to her if she ever lost her hero. She always know her the best more than the others and herself. She is the best big sister a girl could ever wish for and she thank God forgiving her one. She knows they are not blood related or anything but she is everything  to her. She is her sister, her best friend, her life coach, her idol and most specially her hero. Her friends are also the coolest and best life support for her too. They have known each others since they were little and they stick together like magnets. Her life will never been colorful without all these people surrounding her. She doesn’t know what did she do in her past life to have such amazing sister and to have wonderful friends.

She grab the dress and went to prepare for the event tonight. She decided that if everything gets boring which she knows it will be for her, she will just ask to be excused and find more fun things to do. After taking a quick shower she wore the dress and smile when it fitted her perfectly and comfortably as expected she knows her too well. She rarely wear dresses and if she does it must always be well fitting and comfortable, she is more of a pants and shirt type of girl but can pull out any outfit if she wear and make it looks good on her even just a simple sweatpants and loose shirt. If only she have the height though she will for sure getting ramp modelling offer not that she wanted to anyways, she even got a tons of offers to model some stuff but she prefers being out of the limelight as much as she could. She went out of bathroom and started doing her make-up. She was half way done when she heard her phone ringing, she grab the device and stared at

Please log in to read the full chapter