Chapter 05

My Sister and Her Best Friend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

Once Nick got on our table his parents was really mad at him for putting me up of this situation. That bastard never mention our relationship to them, good thing because I wouldn’t want to explain to them why I am breaking up with their son. Nick however looks mad at me as if I care. Once his parents friends came over their scolding was halted. Nick drag me out of the party towards the open balcony while stopping on our way every time someone will greet him. That jerk did not even bother to introduce me. Once we get into the open balcony he lash out on me.

 

“Why can’t you just simply agreed to the situation. Why do you even have to mention that you did not volunteered for this? Can’t you just stay quite and act as what a supportive girlfriend should.” Now that jerk remembered I am his girlfriend.

 

“Then why can’t you act as a boyfriend should and not a jerk. Seriously did you even considered me as one or you just pursue me because you need a trophy girlfriend to display. And why are you such a jerk? I am supposed to be the one that should get mad in here for putting me in this on the first place.” That jerk.

 

“Oh please Stephanie quit being a baby. My parents got mad at me and scolded me in this event in front of a lot of rich people can’t you see my humiliation.” Gosh I know he is stupid but this is beyond. Why did I even arghh..

 

“You don’t get it do you? You only care about what others see you that you don’t care about what you’re doing to others. This is seriously insane. I don’t think this will work out for us Nickhun I am so sick being your puppy.” Oh that’s it. Wow I don’t care anymore I did it. I felt amazing.

 

“What are you saying are you breaking up with me? Are you out of your mind?” Arghh such a jerk.

 

“Yes I am serious, this is my final straw. You put me in this event forcedly, you did not even introduced me as your girlfriend and you agreed to auction me for a dinner date with a stranger without even bothering to inform me before hand.” Geez what a bastard.

 

“Is that all? Well then come on I will tell my parents you’re my girlfriend if that’s what bothering you.” Did he even listen to me?

 

“Are you insane? Did you not heard what I am telling you?”

 

“No I’ve heard everything but I am not agreeing with you breaking up with me. You can’t do that, besides what will you do if our schoolmates find this out. You wouldn’t taint your records with just a gossip wouldn’t you?” Waah that bastard.

 

“Well I don’t care what rumors you will tell them but I have enough of this and I have enough of you. So get loss I don’t want to see you.” I am so mad I right now.

 

“You’re just blabbing right now, you wouldn’t have a gut to break up with me.” I don’t care what people will tell me but this really need to end.

 

“You know what I don’t really care. I should have done it before, heck I shouldn’t even be in this relationship if only I was on my right mind when I accepted you, I wouldn’t be in this situation.”

 

“You…” Nick suddenly stop.

 

“Excuse me? I’m sorry to bother but this is a charity event and guests inside wouldn’t like it if they see that there is a scene going on in here. Would you please lower your voice and stop it or maybe you may step out of the event, we wouldn’t want paparazzi to catch this kind of situation.” A young elegant girl said. Are we even shouting? Geez.

Ok.

“We are not yet over we will talk later after the auction I will see you in our seat.” He hissed.

 

“No we are over and I asked my mom to pick me up later so don’t bother to look for me.” I said and he stomped his way inside the ballroom. Such a kid.

 

I look over the kid who help me to stop my argument with my jerk ex boyfriend. Huh it feels great calling him that. I saw her taking a seat on the outside seating, wait a minute, I looked at the place we are in and its look like a patio deck than an open balcony with a lounge seating around the area. Wow this seriously is the best. We are not that too far from the event heck I can even hear the program on going but its more peaceful here.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Once we saw our parents we all seated on our reserved table. My parents are actually busy right now luckily Aunties and Uncles are here to help them entertain and talked to everyone. My friends also help talked with some of the guests’ children who we always see during this event. I just nodded and smile once in a while when someone approaches our table. I guess being surrounded by a lot of people feels overwhelming and suffocating especially if you’re unfamiliar with them. I was looking around looking for someone I know that I can have a chat with but every one of them looks occupied. Oppa introduce us to a special friend of him which seems so shock looking at us when we were introduced. I think she will have a heart attack soon and she haven’t even met the whole family. Good Luck to her. And even the bellas who said their greetings to us a while ago seems to be busy conversing with each other. It was getting boring and the person I been waiting for is still out of sight, so I excused myself to take a breather.

 

“Hey! Where are you going?” Jessica who sat besides me asked when she saw me stand-up.

 

“I’ll just go and take a walk or something, I’m a bit suffocated.” I said.

 

“Are you sure? Are you ok? Want us to join you?” Sunny who is also seating beside me said.

 

“Nah! I will just take a breather and it will not take a while, I promised just for few moment.” I told both of them.

 

“Ok but be careful and don’t go too far.” Sunny said.

 

“Unnie will be here soon so better hurry up, she will look for you for sure. And be careful, call us if you got in trouble!” Jessica told me I chuckled, she don’t show it that much but she worried way too much.

 

“Ok. Got my phone with me no worries I will call if I got into trouble or I lost my way. Tell me if she arrives.” I said as I went my way far from the crowd.

 

I went to the deck after passing through a crowd of people that are working for my family and excuses myself politely when they saw and greeted me, I greeted them back before moving my way to the quite part of the patio where I always seat every time there’s an event in the hotel. It was the only quite place I know that people won’t normally go because it’s a bit private to look at. Although you can still hear the program going on inside the function hall in here was a bit far from the gatherings and all the socialization that was going on.

I was on my way to my usual spot when I heard commotion. Seriously who invaded my usual spot? I went to where I heard the commotion and find a guy and a girl who I think about my age arguing. I don’t know any of them but it seems that the guy is such a jerk. I don’t normally judge someone, but it is ungentlemanly of him to speak to the girl with such a voice. The girl seems to be so frustrated of him I wonder what happened. I don’t want to invade nor eardrops them, so I decided to quietly leave, but the guy shouted and the girl was a bit really frustrated. The girl look like she wanted to break up on him but the guy is so stupid he doesn’t listen at all. I don’t normally interfere in any conversation or happenings unless someone needs me or anything but since they are at my spot and that there might have some paparazzi roaming around looking for gossips or bad reviews which I hope there’s none, I stepped in which I don’t normally do.

 

“You…” the guy was about to talked so I interrupted and the guy suddenly stop.

 

“Excuse me? I’m sorry to bother but this is a charity event and guests inside wouldn’t like it if they see that there is a scene going on in here. Would you please lower your voice and stop it or maybe you may step out of the event, we wouldn’t want paparazzi to catch this kind of situation.” I told them and the girl looked at me. I think she thought if she is also shouting which is not really.

 

“We are not yet over we will talk later after t

Please log in to read the full chapter